Samsung.com Orders

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on February 16th after cancelling AT&T order. Originally scheduled for delivery on February 25th. Delivery dated moved to March 11th. Email stating delivery sometime before March 25th. Yesterday phone shipped with delivery for March 2nd.

I'm now concerned about trade-in credit. Everything on the Samsung site keeps changing. On my order, it says $800 trade in credit - not up to $800. The start trade-in link on the Samsung shipping email only gives $350 for Samsung S20 Ultra and much less for Samsung S7 (which I listed as my original trade in that was credited at $800). If they try to jack me around with no honoring the $800 credit, I'm going to just return everything. Interestingly enough, Samsung S20 Ultra gets an $850 trade in allowance now. I'm just about done with this Three Card Monte crap.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Same here. It's March 1st now and no updates yet. It's stupid now...

We just have to be patient. When we ordered we signed up for the 5 week delivery period. We agreed to it. If this goes pass the 8th then yeah, we can complain to high heaven. Just hold on a little bit longer.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on February 16th after cancelling AT&T order. Originally scheduled for delivery on February 25th. Delivery dated moved to March 11th. Email stating delivery sometime before March 25th. Yesterday phone shipped with delivery for March 2nd.

I'm now concerned about trade-in credit. Everything on the Samsung site keeps changing. On my order, it says $800 trade in credit - not up to $800. The start trade-in link on the Samsung shipping email only gives $350 for Samsung S20 Ultra and much less for Samsung S7 (which I listed as my original trade in that was credited at $800). If they try to jack me around with no honoring the $800 credit, I'm going to just return everything. Interestingly enough, Samsung S20 Ultra gets an $850 trade in allowance now. I'm just about done with this Three Card Monte crap.
Trade in values change all the time, whatever is the trade-in credit quoted on your order you'll get that if you satisfy the trade in conditions. (Non cracked/non blacklisted phone)

EazyD33

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
Google "Elliot Advocacy Samsung" there is a page with all the contact info Samsung. I emailed the 2 VP of Customer Care. They responded late same day via email and called me next day.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/samsung/

Thank you very much. This really helps me out too. My problem was they never sent the tab 8 ultra. I call the hotline, tell them the police won't file a report because it's their fault, they "escalate" the situation (whatever that means), they tell me I'll receive an email in 24-48 hours. Next day I get an email saying they want a police report. Been going on now for a week.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
We just have to be patient. When we ordered we signed up for the 5 week delivery period. We agreed to it. If this goes pass the 8th then yeah, we can complain to high heaven. Just hold on a little bit longer.

No I signed up for 3-4 weeks which was stated originally. Then it changed on the main listing a week later to 5-6 weeks and April 8th date now. Originally it was listed for March 8th on the listing. So things got delayed for 2 months for those who order now. I just don't want to be screwed over and waiting 2 months when I ordered on the 9th day 1...

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Freakin FedEx. It’s sat in Fort Worth since 4am. It could have made it to me today but instead they are going by the 2 day shipping. Grrr thanks FedEx. Cheaper shipping would have made it today. I’ll be at work tomorrow so won’t have time to set it up till tomorrow night. Lol.

IMG_0451.jpg

Bbtz84

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Freakin FedEx. It’s sat in Fort Worth since 4am. It could have made it to me today but instead they are going by the 2 day shipping. Grrr thanks FedEx. Cheaper shipping would have made it today. I’ll be at work tomorrow so won’t have time to set it up till tomorrow night. Lol.

View attachment 342450

I'm going through the same thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301-140439_FedEx.jpg
    Screenshot_20220301-140439_FedEx.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 24

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
My wife just spent 2 hours on the phone with them... Their best solution is to reorder.

I lose all the rebates, the 512GB free upgrade, all the free add-ons related to pre order.

I know how you feel. I ordered my phone, half way thru the Unpacked Event. My AT&T pre-order phone was stolen....I was supposed to have it on the 21st. My re-order was cancelled by AT&T, after spending an hour on the phone trying to place the order. They sent an email confirmation of the cancellation, like it was no big deal. I got the sales tax refunded for the reorder, but they still owe me $78 for the sales tax paid on the original order.

I tried ordering from Samsung, but my upgrade wasn't recognized. I ended up placing an order with Best Buy on the 27th. My phone is being delivered tomorrow. I lost the free storage upgrade...that was a nice pre-order incentive.

Smh. This has been a very chaotic experience for a lot of people.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

Mine is March 25th, but nothing moving yet....

iLLusive One

Mar 1, 2022
Visit site
Well going to sit this round out which is hard to say. I really have enjoyed the Samsung ride all the way back from i7500 Galaxy. Now things can always just be system glitches. From what I can tell my order was cancelled by Samsung, as they don't have any stock to fulfill my Galaxy S8 Ultra tablet order. Or they just truly messed up pre orders for Verizon on Samsung.com. Because I have recieved now, 4 emails in last 24 hours, all with different cancellation reasons. All blaming Verizon...who still has a pending order waiting for activation haha. So this time I'm going to say Samsung is not be ethical or honest to customers. Know people will say oh too bad should of ordered this way or that way. My order was on the 9th and will never really know why they screwed up so many orders. Just don't tell me my carrier denied activation, when you haven't even processed my order due to weather issues at your warehouse. Blame another business partner when my activation is still pending, and I can't even redo my order. Why? Because Verizon is still awaiting for me to turn on my phone expected to be delivered Feb 25th. Ha caught shame on you Samsung.

To all those who have had their phone stolen or orders delayed. I do hope you get your phones replaced and enjoy them if you don't cancel your orders.

Integrity in business is important, and I have sold and bled Samsung and their eco system for well over 20 years. When you lie to me and don't treat me like a valued customer it's time to stop supporting you.

Tuxedogirl

Feb 21, 2022
Visit site
Are there always this many screw ups with orders for new Samsung devices? I have not had Samsung device since Note 2 or 3 and just curious if this is normal nowadays. Been a pretty crappy re-introduction to the brand so far for me and if there was something better out now or in next month I would have cancelled my order completely. But I have to get a new phone asap.

The frankly absent customer service and lack of accountability for their own errors, not to mention out right lies, is surprising to me for a company like Samsung. But maybe I am just naive. I could have handled my missing phone better, mistakes happen, if they had not tried to make me the culprit and put me through the ringer to handle their mistake. Got an email from Samsung today to let me know my most recent order is still good. But my first thought was they cancelled it again.

I guess in terms of the number of orders they received, what has been reported here as messed up, cancelled or stolen has been low comparatively, but Samsung true colors shine through in how they handle such situations in my opinion.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My order was just officially cancelled. Leaves a pretty sour taste for me with them saying it's a Verizon activation issue and they never reached out to resolve.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Well going to sit this round out which is hard to say. I really have enjoyed the Samsung ride all the way back from i7500 Galaxy. Now things can always just be system glitches. From what I can tell my order was cancelled by Samsung, as they don't have any stock to fulfill my Galaxy S8 Ultra tablet order. Or they just truly messed up pre orders for Verizon on Samsung.com. Because I have recieved now, 4 emails in last 24 hours, all with different cancellation reasons. All blaming Verizon...who still has a pending order waiting for activation haha. So this time I'm going to say Samsung is not be ethical or honest to customers. Know people will say oh too bad should of ordered this way or that way. My order was on the 9th and will never really know why they screwed up so many orders. Just don't tell me my carrier denied activation, when you haven't even processed my order due to weather issues at your warehouse. Blame another business partner when my activation is still pending, and I can't even redo my order. Why? Because Verizon is still awaiting for me to turn on my phone expected to be delivered Feb 25th. Ha caught shame on you Samsung.

To all those who have had their phone stolen or orders delayed. I do hope you get your phones replaced and enjoy them if you don't cancel your orders.

Integrity in business is important, and I have sold and bled Samsung and their eco system for well over 20 years. When you lie to me and don't treat me like a valued customer it's time to stop supporting you.
I would love to but I'm a phone snob and I need my Note(S22 Ultra). I guess I'm going to order directly from Verizon.

I'm having the same issue as you though. I use Samsung at this point telling me they will price match my Pre-order cart. But I can't process is because it says I don't have a line to upgrade. They canceled my order from early February yesterday and they are saying Verizon has to clear the pending Activation from the old order....

But if I go to the Verizon website I can upgrade my phone, so there is no pending order. I've spent countless hours on the phone with both companies. I'm at my wits end.

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My order was just officially cancelled. Leaves a pretty sour taste for me with them saying it's a Verizon activation issue and they never reached out to resolve.
Received my cancellation letter also stating the same reasons. This is unacceptable. Such a terrible consumer experience. What is especially frustrating is I've talked to two Samsung reps prior to this happening and was assured the order was being processed as expected. Not really sure how I want to handle this at this point. Never really been in the business of forcing a company to take my money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha