Samsung S7 stuck with blank screen, blue light and key lights.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My S7 suddenly froze, so i tried a restart and then it went into a loop. I then tried holding the volume key and power button down together, it then stuck with blank screen, blue light and key lights. I tried soft reset, nothing. Can anyone help?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, the blue light is often a very bad sign, indicating a hardware failure of some sort.

Let it charge on a wall outlet for at least 6 hours. Then press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 30 seconds (to force a shutdown, in case it's frozen on a blank screen). Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power for another 30 seconds. If nothing happens, then you'd probably have to bring the phone to a repair shop if you really need it. However, any data on the phone's Internal Storage that you didn't back up or sync would likely be lost.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html