Screen fault / dead with only noise after 3 moths use

Kurrrry

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Got this watch from my dad 3 months ago as a present. Since yesterday it's screen has got stuck: only noise and nothing else.
Unfortunately I could not find the bill to make use of the 2 years guarantee by LG, though I still hope LG will accept my request. This because father deseased in the meanwhile and found no such documents/bills.
I'm still corresponding with LG about this issue. Especially the fact that a 300 Euro product from a manufacturer who is claiming this is the best smartwatch on the market, is useless after 3 months is really frustrating!!!

Nevertheless I want to ask you if there is a solution to resolve this screen issue by my self? Is there any?
I can imagine factory reset will help...but screen is not readable thus I can't open the menu item 'factory reset'

Thank you all in advance for your tips and answers!

Kind Regards,

Kurrrry from Netherlands

(hereby a photo pf my LG G Watch R /w110 :)

ffd9827a42ce8340801511ce937f7603.jpg
[/IMG]

Alfieboy66

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I had exactly the same problem with mine last night after trying a new watch face. Try sending a new face from your phone, if this doesn't work just press and hold the button for quite a few seconds and the watch will reboot. Once it has rebooted the display should be okay. Regards. Andy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow