Screen Sensitivity

Fat Fingers

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Any word on any apps or 2.1 features (or other solutions) that will allow the sensitivity of the screen to be adjusted? Seems way too sensitive. I would much prefer to have to tap harder for my selection. All too often I accidentally launch things due to the screen's sensitivity

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
it could be because of your fat fingers... and no I have not seen anything for screen sensitivity yet, one little tip is if you are doing something and see that you have clicked on something, just leave your finger on screen and move to a different part of the screen thus not selecting anything.

Side note, I really have not seen too many people complaining about screen issues are you using any screen protectors? I know the privacy one had issues when it came out.

Fat Fingers

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
No, do they help?

There actually are quite a few posts in various forums complaining about this issue. The threads are pretty old though. The most recent one I found was early January. All were hoping an app would be developed that allowed the screen sensitivity to be calibrated. Other phones have this feature, but not The Droid. I was hoping something had changed (or will change) since January.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
There is no screen calibration app/tool that I know of at this point. The only thing that comes with a calibrator is the HTC_IME keyboard, which will calibrate the screen in regards to the keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disappointer