Screen will not turn on

oal

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. It happens when you enable the control other leds in the general settings (at the bottom) once that is unclicked it works fine again.

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I had this same exact issue right after I enabled that additional LED control and started freaking out not realizing it was that. I had a mini panic attack especially because its unlocked and rooted so I was like NOW THEY'LL NEVER WARRANTY IT NOOOO! but then I unchecked it and all is well lol. This is definitely the culprit so make sure this isn't checked and Light Flow in general seems to cause quite a few problems although this is the first time it did anything for me and it wasn't really the app it was the user.

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Here is the reply i got from the dev and it worked for me:
Hi Make sure in "general settings" that you don't have s6e8aa0 control checked. This is the LED that controls the screen backlight on the galaxy nexus. Checking this will power off the brightness of the screen every time you switch the screen on. The "additional LEDs found" section of the app is really just to help people with phones I'm not aware of with different leds to the standard ones. Cheers Andrew

Thanks, Ill try this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunn35