trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is holding up just fine. Use it all day long every day since launch. My fold 2 screen held up also. I did have a hinge issue on the fold 2 that Samsung fixed under warranty. But that was it.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Bought a used (mint one) off of Swappa about 4 weeks ago and it's been just fine no problems and this one doesn't have screen protectors on it. (Didn't know that when I bought it).

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My screen seems to be doing well but the factory installed screen protector on the inner screen seems to be degrading. At the very top it looks like the screen protector is starting to ever so slightly peel up and if you look really close at the crease there's 4 or 5 lines going across the whole screen, I'm assuming that's the screen protector also. You can only see the lines in direct sunlight or with a bright white background. Never had this issue with the Fold 2, not sure what's going on with my Fold 3. Bought brand new from Sammy when it was released.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Both of my screens look perfect as if I just picked up the phone yesterday. I did drop the phone once so I have a small couple of smudges you can't hardly even see on the camera side of the phone frame but you really have to look hard to even see that..

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the screen, but I do notice that upon opening the phone, I do hear a slight sound that seem to be coming from the crease. No signs of any damage though but I wonder if it's an indication of a crack forming. lol

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Screen, both inner and outer is good. My inner screen gets to experience the spen every now and then too

mib1800

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
No issue after 3 months. Inner screen/ protector as good as new. Outer one a few hairline scratches and one particle got in and form a small bubble at edge.

only1canknome

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
My screen seems to be doing well but the factory installed screen protector on the inner screen seems to be degrading. At the very top it looks like the screen protector is starting to ever so slightly peel up and if you look really close at the crease there's 4 or 5 lines going across the whole screen, I'm assuming that's the screen protector also. You can only see the lines in direct sunlight or with a bright white background. Never had this issue with the Fold 2, not sure what's going on with my Fold 3. Bought brand new from Sammy when it was released.
I literally just noticed that on mine as well and went straight to the forums lol is it right where the upper hinge is? Will Samsung replace the screen protector for free?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
So far both screens are hanging in there. I change cases but not too much. The case I just got comes with it's own built-in screen protector as well.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I literally just noticed that on mine as well and went straight to the forums lol is it right where the upper hinge is? Will Samsung replace the screen protector for free?

Yup exactly where mine is also. I believe they will at a "Samsung experience" store but there's only a handful of those stores in existence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha