CeasareBorgia

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok, went to the AT&T store to check out the note. Was about to purchase until I compared screens with the skyrocket. I could not tell any difference. These screens are not the same resolution, so why do they appear so similar in density?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok, went to the AT&T store to check out the note. Was about to purchase until I compared screens with the skyrocket. I could not tell any difference. These screens are not the same resolution, so why do they appear so similar in density?

You should have looked at the pictures that are loaded on the GNote. The icons are smaller due to higher resolution. Check out some HD video on both. There is a definite difference.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone 4s, a skyrocket, and a note now. The screen on the note blows the skyrocket away and its about as good as the iphone.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
If I had the energy, I could pull my Note, my old Skyrocket and my wife's 4S out and take a pic of a comparable HD photo to prove the point, but suffice it to say, that the Skyrocket screen is not even in the same league as the Note, or the IP4S for that matter.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro on my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphone

Professor777

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My son has the SGS2, which is a tad better than the Skyrocket since the resolution is the same but the screen is a bit smaller. My note looks A Lot better than his SGS2, hence better than Skyrocket.

Look at different sized text, Hii res photos, cripsness of pics and movies, games, some live wall papers. the difference is obvious.
You might need reading glasses. When I put on my older ones, the screen doesn't look as sharp either : - )

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I had all 3 together earlier...

Note blows skyrocket away! As for the iPhone 4s, its a 3.5 screen, I don't even consider it on the same level as the note IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86