Shipping notification....Who's first?

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
MDteX, you can't change your delivery preference can you? I think you were another that got the UPS notification last week, right? Because I can't change it yet...

I got a tracking # on May 12 and it has been sitting there ever since. No change on UPS. I ordered the minute they opened on May 7. And no I have not tried to change anything.

I do see the standard tracking number info on the sprint site but I have not received an email of any type.

Just sittin' and waitin' in Big D! :-\

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Take it as a grain of salt but a sprint csr just called the warehouse while on the phone with me and they told her they are shipping the most recent pre orders before it closed first. The first shall be last and the last shall be first...

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I believe you get a prize from AC or the OP!!! You're the first one to post the pic from Sprint. 1615th post wins it! I would give you something but... I'm not gonna'.

Until UPS says it shipped it ain't shipped! (At least that is how I look at it.) Sprint can say what ever they want. They have been doing that all month!

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
When wondering what Sprint is doing, take the most logical thing, and then figure out what the opposite is and you will know what Sprint is doing.

xadeus

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
According to the UPS tracking site i have UPS 2nd Day Air....while my Sprint confirmation email lists "Overnight: Next Day Air"....i wonder which is the correct one...

Twonizle

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got an update on my tracking says "

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 05/23/201

See attachment

Last edited:

Allocman

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
never mind. i can't get screen shot attached. Went to tracking but it hasn't got far enough for me to tell when i will get it, but based on it being UPS 2nd day air, i am thinking it will be Friday.
Hurray it is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Until UPS says it shipped it ain't shipped! (At least that is how I look at it.) Sprint can say what ever they want. They have been doing that all month!

Well I don't believe Sprint has told anyone their device had shipped yet, so this is new. And he attached proof, so +1 there. And I don't put much stock in the UPS info because, as I've said before, I have received my UPS info after my device arrived numerous times. I'll take the guy at his word, because he showed some proof. That's what you keep clamoring for, but apparently you need something very specific.

rls7709

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My account now show my EVO Lte on It. and my order status has changed to Shipped with a tracking number. No Email from Sprint yet.:D

Last edited:

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Well I don't believe Sprint has told anyone their device had shipped yet, so this is new. And he attached proof, so +1 there. And I don't put much stock in the UPS info because, as I've said before, I have received my UPS info after my device arrived numerous times. I'll take the guy at his word, because he showed some proof. That's what you keep clamoring for, but apparently you need something very specific.

Actually Sprint has told people it has shipped. (Including me.) Look through this thread and you will see it.

I've never received any shipment from UPS without the tracking being updated. That wouldn't be very prudent of a shipping company now would it?

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine now says 'In Transit' at UPS:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 05/23/2012

Note the originally scheduled and scheduled for early delivery. We might have them tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko