Shutter sound. (probably asked before)

bludvls33

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I downloaded the file for the S3 16gb. Plugged into the cpu and put the GS3 in download mode. Odin started running with Android figure on screen and underneath it says Downloading...Do not turn off target!!

This has been going for 40 min now...should I be concerned?

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did you press the start button on the computer? You should see a green progress bar letting you know where you are in the installing process. I haven't done this new version yet, but I assume it's like the last one.

billard412

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I downloaded the file for the S3 16gb. Plugged into the cpu and put the GS3 in download mode. Odin started running with Android figure on screen and underneath it says Downloading...Do not turn off target!!

This has been going for 40 min now...should I be concerned?
sorry I didn't see this sooner I don't check my messages much on here. It sounds like your phone was not in dl mode (green android; do not turn off!) b4 you clicked start. Its ok to disconnect. Just try again. Be sure u see the small yellow box with COM:# before you start

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So I have a question!!

I have now moved up to the Note 2 because my S3 has a lovely power button malfunction and I just needed an excuse to buy a new toy.
ANYWAY.

I was curious to know if this odin one click method existed for the note 2 in order to reinstate the shutter toggle in the camera app.

Would prefer to not root the phone all together so if this one click can be replicated for the note I would be eternally grateful.

billard412

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So I have a question!!

I have now moved up to the Note 2 because my S3 has a lovely power button malfunction and I just needed an excuse to buy a new toy.
ANYWAY.

I was curious to know if this odin one click method existed for the note 2 in order to reinstate the shutter toggle in the camera app.

Would prefer to not root the phone all together so if this one click can be replicated for the note I would be eternally grateful.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...only-toggle-camera-shutter-sound-no-root.html

bludvls33

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
sorry I didn't see this sooner I don't check my messages much on here. It sounds like your phone was not in dl mode (green android; do not turn off!) b4 you clicked start. Its ok to disconnect. Just try again. Be sure u see the small yellow box with COM:# before you start

Sorry, got caught up with things and never got back around to trying again until today. The phone was in dl mode, had the green android. I ended up shutting it down and it was fine. I realize that last time I didnt start the file from my cpu. Now, I am trying again, put in DL mode, plugged in, ran the program. It asked for password, verified my phone was S3 16gb, and then when I clicked start, this is what I get -
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)

No green progress bar, nothing else. Did it complete? Its been about 15 min already, and nothing has changed. Still showing the same box with the notes above, with Start button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana