Since I updated my Samsung Note 3 to Lollipop, why do I have a low ringtone volume?

dranupshetty

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Note 3 Lollipop update low ringtone volume

Hi everyone
I recently updated my samsung galaxy note 3 to lollipop. I am facing this issue of low ringtone volumes since then. Even after adjusting the volume to maximum, after sometime the volumes comes down to minimum automatically. I even tried restarting the device, installing volume button for lollipop, but nothing works. One of my colleague is also facing similar issue with note 3 after lollipop update. I guess its a bug with lollipop. Can anyone please suggest how to fix this issue? This handset is not a contract phone and its factory unlocked handset.
Thanks in advance

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Note 3 Lollipop update low ringtone volume

Hi everyone
I recently updated my samsung galaxy note 3 to lollipop. I am facing this issue of low ringtone volumes since then. Even after adjusting the volume to maximum, after sometime the volumes comes down to minimum automatically. I even tried restarting the device, installing volume button for lollipop, but nothing works. One of my colleague is also facing similar issue with note 3 after lollipop update. I guess its a bug with lollipop. Can anyone please suggest how to fix this issue? This handset is not a contract phone and its factory unlocked handset.
Thanks in advance

I have used RingGuard for a long time. It isn't on the Play Store anymore for some reason, but you can probably find it. I have noticed your problem on Lollipop too, and even after RingGuard resets the volume, Lollipop keeps trying to minimize it. I hope this gets fixed soon, as it is a major PITA.