So how many times did your TBolt reboot this weekend?

Unclebelvis

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Indy is not LTE until June 16th. But I've gotten about 10 reboots since last night. It's getting worse and it's really starting to get frustrating. Come on, how can you not have pushed out a fix for this already?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Indy is not LTE until June 16th. But I've gotten about 10 reboots since last night. It's getting worse and it's really starting to get frustrating. Come on, how can you not have pushed out a fix for this already?

There are parts of Indy that are LTE. June 16th is the day that all of Indy gets it. I don't think they know what the exact issue is. Heck I put a poll out about hardware and it's not exactly the way I expected so far. So it's not hardware (unless you have hardware version 0001) and since not everyone is having the issues it's not strictly the update software.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

Plainfield has it... for over a month based on my travels to visit my family.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
There are parts of Indy that are LTE. June 16th is the day that all of Indy gets it. I don't think they know what the exact issue is. Heck I put a poll out about hardware and it's not exactly the way I expected so far. So it's not hardware (unless you have hardware version 0001) and since not everyone is having the issues it's not strictly the update software.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Appending my original statement: When I visited Indy (Late April, Westside-Plainfield area) before the last OTA. My phone did not reboot when on 4G.

Upon returning to Michigan (Grand Haven/Muskegon area, 3G only) no reboots as well. Got the OTA while in Michigan.

Was in Indy the May 26th thru 28th/Noon... phone rebooted many times. I am now back in Michigan since 5pm and my phone has yet to reboot in this 3G area.

Reactions: Chrisy

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Appending my original statement: When I visited Indy (Late April, Westside-Plainfield area) before the last OTA. My phone did not reboot when on 4G.

Upon returning to Michigan (Grand Haven/Muskegon area, 3G only) no reboots as well. Got the OTA while in Michigan.

Was in Indy the May 26th thru 28th/Noon... phone rebooted many times. I am now back in Michigan since 5pm and my phone has yet to reboot in this 3G area.

Well it's not strictly LTE either because I am in St. Louis which is all LTE and as long as I have a strong signal (which is always again unless I'm in a basement) I don't get any reboots. And then there are some people in 3G areas that are having issues.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Well it's not strictly LTE either because I am in St. Louis which is all LTE and as long as I have a strong signal (which is always again unless I'm in a basement) I don't get any reboots. And then there are some people in 3G areas that are having issues.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

The mystery continues........

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
ohmygosh.
Whenever I use mobile hotspot my phone reboots.
So... this week...(from last monday, the 24th)...AT LEAST...14 times?
I use the Hotspot at least twice a day.

Sometimes I'm not doing anything and it reboots.
I plug it in, it reboots.
I take it out of the charger, set it down, 30 seconds later, it reboots.

This is not making me happy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d