Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I live in Houston, Tx. And I procrastinated a lot about getting the Plus preordered, so of course there you have me last minute looking for it everywhere, and only one store in my entire city had 2 in stock, and I had to settle for the blue, only color left. Anybody else noticed how fast they were sold out in other cities or Countries?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I live in Houston, Tx. And I procrastinated a lot about getting the Plus preordered, so of course there you have me last minute looking for it everywhere, and only one store in my entire city had 2 in stock, and I had to settle for the blue, only color left. Anybody else noticed how fast they were sold out in other cities or Countries?

Verizon stores have plenty of each color except Flamingo pink.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Color really don't matter anyway unless you don't plan on using a case. You can use a clear case, but they eventually yellow and are fingerprint magnets also.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy told me they are all sold out except for the E. And yes I know color doesn't matter cause I'll have a case on it so why I ordered Pink I don't know LOL! But now I am stuck waiting and don't know when I will get my phone.

jeeves744

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Im curious how many were actually sent to stores on average. I went to one at&t store yesterday about getting a black s10+ and was told they were only sent 1 and it sold already. Im not shocked they sold out, but shocked they were only sent 1 phone for the launch of it.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It depends on the store traffic based on Samsung sales per specific location. I worked at T-Mobile for 4 years and that's how the stock was based for launch. After launch, second batch comes in big amounts to everyone.
Im curious how many were actually sent to stores on average. I went to one at&t store yesterday about getting a black s10+ and was told they were only sent 1 and it sold already. Im not shocked they sold out, but shocked they were only sent 1 phone for the launch of it.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I knew of this little out-of-the-way AT&T store that doesn't see much foot traffic. The manager said that each major phone launch they always have plenty on day one. I wandered in yesterday and got my pick of the phones. I walked out with my preferred colour, Prism Blue.

NokiaBeast

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I also procrastinated with the pre-order for the S10+. I went to a T-Mobile store and was told the Galaxy buds were no longer available toward the end of the pre-order period and that the ship dates for pre-orders was back to March 28. The employee said he'd hold a white S10+ for me on launch day (March 8). I go into the store on March 8 to be told the only phones delivered to the store were S10e's. Not a single S10 or S10+ made it to the store for launch. I don't know who I was more pissed off at, myself or T-Mobile. It sure doesn't sound like a good launch practice for the biggest selling Android phone of the year to have NO inventory to sell on launch day. On the other hand, I had to wait longer than usual to attempt the pre-order this year for a few different reasons. I'm kind of soured right now about the whole thing. There wasn't enough transparency on the part of T-Mobile about what was going to happen on launch day. They certainly knew demand was up and could have instructed retail employees about what to tell customers prior to launch day.

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Went to my local ATT store on launch day and was at the door a few minutes before they opened and walked out with my S10 before the people who pre-ordered did who where also waiting there for the doors to open, lol. Later in the afternoon on launch day Best Buy also still had them available.

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the prism white 128gb s10+ on the first day with T-Mobile and was told it would ship between 3/6-3/8. Never received any shipping information and I checked with T-Mobile everyday during that estimated time and was assured it would ship. Ofc it didn't and now I'm being told it's on backorder until April sometime. I tried calling a bunch of T-Mobile stores in NYC and NJ and it's sold out everywhere. Very frustrating bc if I have known I would have went to a store on launch day and tried to get it then smh

Ssusers

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
pre order will be bad idea since last year with Samsung , Bestbuy , Verizon and T Mobile .... we never know when we got our phone shipped .

take a look around here , alot of people complain pre order since they went live but push back to April due to backordered, but some people preorder later got delivered earlier than anyone else..

I didnt play pre-order game this year , tired of checking status and reload page to wait for update ...

I have Verizon , some model show backorder online before released day . I was able to get my on Friday ( release day ) by visit Verizon store in the morning, and was in n out within 30 mins.

checked bestbuy or target if you having Verizon / AT&T , they have plenty of stock

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Went to my local T-Mobile store on the 8th to turn in my S9+ as I got my S10+ on the 6th, they didn't get one single S10 varient in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan