Sony Xperia Z3 D6646 or D6633?

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know, both sims support the same bands. I used a T-Mobile sim for slot 1, and ATT for slot 2. Both worked well with LTE and H+

Hi there,

I need some help.. I just got the dual sim version and i'm trying to use it for t-mobile..but my data isn't working.. I can make calls and get texts, but not getting any data... Is there something i have to configure?

Thanks

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Try this. I just got the same phone on ATT and this worked. You need to go into the settings, then under wireless and networks there should be a more tap, hit more then click on Internet settings. should give you a prompt to download internet settings. that worked for me on my D6633 on ATT.

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Try this. I just got the same phone on ATT and this worked. You need to go into the settings, then under wireless and networks there should be a more tap, hit more then click on Internet settings. should give you a prompt to download internet settings. that worked for me on my D6633 on ATT.

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

------------------------------

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sony-xperia-z3/442846-got-my-xperia-z3-4.html#post3937739 - Thank me! :) The original source!

Just to note, that it doesn't work with all carriers such that, you have to get the APN info from the carrier and input them manually.

Last edited:

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to clarify the dual SIM card thing...So with this feature if Im traveling overseas I can use a foreign SIM as well as an AT&T SIM card simultaneously? What would be other purposes for this feature?

DannyDanger89

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

ATT 4G and LTE work with that that model?

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I love this phone except glitch on camera.. saying another program is using it. everything still works fine though. but error prompts each time i use camera.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I love this phone except glitch on camera.. saying another program is using it. everything still works fine though. but error prompts each time i use camera.

Try clearing all your apps to make sure another app you may have used is not using the camera, if it still does that, I would "clear cache" from the camera app

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to clarify the dual SIM card thing...So with this feature if Im traveling overseas I can use a foreign SIM as well as an AT&T SIM card simultaneously? What would be other purposes for this feature?

You can use both SIMs simultaneous but only one of them can be used for data. I personally using using Dual SIM for Fido and AT&T, but I only use one SIM at a time.

ATT 4G and LTE work with that that model?

4G is LTE. Don't get mixed up with notification branding icons which confuses people with 4G (which is HPSA/HPSA+) and 4G LTE (which is LTE).

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Check to see if it's the Google Now (Ok Google) bug, if you have it on, as it is by default, turn it off and see if not, reboot and try again.

avarada

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know if D6633 is working well with T-mobile, i'm planning to buy it on ebay and use it with the $30 t-mobile prepaid plan. How are the data speeds??

Hi there,

I need some help.. I just got the dual sim version and i'm trying to use it for t-mobile..but my data isn't working.. I can make calls and get texts, but not getting any data... Is there something i have to configure?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owenwilliam