Sprint Store 4g, $10 Charage and all.... What store reps said

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
At the rate mobile tech is moving, I have a feeling the $10 Premium Data fee will become standard within the next year on ALL smartphones. This is also the easiest way for Sprint to explain the fee and settle this debate once and for all. Even so, it will be less expensive to have a smartphone on Sprint than ATT/VZW.

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well then if you have no sympathy, keep following along with the other sheep and stop worrying about whether I am misdirecting my frustration on a forum thread. Just because there are people venting here, doesn't mean they haven't also properly raised the issue with the root cause (Sprint).

If I and everyone else just don't buy the phone, Sprint blames HTC since they manufactured the phone, and would have no idea that people weren't buying it because of their price hike. And just because you buy a product, does not mean you have to lose your voice to demand improvement. If your cable bill goes up and you signed an agreement saying 'prices subject to change without notice' and you don't call to voice your opinion of their price change, that's when you lose your voice, not just because you have to be happy with whatever you signed up for in the first place!

Maybe they won't waive the $10/month, but maybe for those that don't have coverage of 4G they will waive the mobile hotspot fee? Who knows, that's why it's called customer service.

1270091719322.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001