Super sucky battery life!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am having horrid battery life..1.5 hours from a full charge and 50 of my battery is gone..sprint have me a new phone and battery because I just new this was unreal but low and behold the same battery issue holds true..I laugh at fan boys that claim to get over 6 hours off battery life with medium usage..its just nit true!!!!!

nariana17

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I get about 4 hrs with medium usage, which is a heck of alot better than yesterday....2 hrs. I think it'll get better..i hope.

You should just go and ask for a new battery, because they've been giving them out like hotcakes over here

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I get about 4 hrs with medium usage, which is a heck of alot better than yesterday....2 hrs. I think it'll get better..i hope.

You should just go and ask for a new battery, because they've been giving them out like hotcakes over here

Free batteries...hmmm must be nice.;) I get about 4 -5 hours over use from my battery and it last all day.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Free batteries...hmmm must be nice.;) I get about 4 -5 hours over use from my battery and it last all day.

Maybe if people tell the truth then something maybe done about this horrid battery but as long as people stretch the truth like you are doing then nothing will be done..

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe if people tell the truth then something maybe done about this horrid battery but as long as people stretch the truth like you are doing then nothing will be done..

Calling me a liar? That is so rude you don't know me. AND YES I GET 4-5 hours of use!!!!!!!! SO go pound sand and or return your EVO.

nariana17

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
@ dguidry12

well no need for name calling.

if you read the thread on battery life, it does help.

and maybe you need to get another battery. Maybe luck just isn't on your side.

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Have you read threads on here on how to improve your battery life? Sounds to me like you have every service on the phone turned on, mine will last way longer than 1.5hrs!! Turn off 4G, bluetooth,wifi, and any other service you're not using....that will increase your battery life a bunch!!! Plus give it a few charge cycles.... the battery performance will improve.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Let me ask you guys who are getting 1.5-3 hours of battery life something:

Are you literally sitting there with the screen on in your hands, doing something on the phone for those 1.5-3 hours straight?

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you have 4g on or something? No offense either your trolling, or there is something seriously wrong with your evo. Most of the heavy users here can at least get 12-14 hours out of their phone. If you are only getting 4 something is seriously up.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I am having horrid battery life..1.5 hours from a full charge and 50 of my battery is gone..sprint have me a new phone and battery because I just new this was unreal but low and behold the same battery issue holds true..I laugh at fan boys that claim to get over 6 hours off battery life with medium usage..its just nit true!!!!!

O really? Hmm...

ebaa3307.png

snap20100831_123700.png

snap20100830_121928.png

Unrooted I'd get 12-16 hours with no problem. Hell unrooted i could watch two full length movies with rock player and still be well over 50%. Either you're full of **** and just trolling or you have a serious issue like a rogue app that's killing your battery life and instead of using your head and trying to figure out whats going on you bash the phone and call the people that get good battery life liars....

roothog

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Do you have 4g on or something? No offense either your trolling, or there is something seriously wrong with your evo. Most of the heavy users here can at least get 12-14 hours out of their phone. If you are only getting 4 something is seriously up.

I don't think there's anything wrong with his EVO. It's unlikely that he would have gotten two bad ones in a row. It's more likely that he's using it in a really horrible way: everything turned on, installing crap apps.

I regularly get 2 days on battery. In light use, I've gone for 75 hours on battery.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
O really? Hmm...

ebaa3307.png

snap20100831_123700.png

snap20100830_121928.png

Unrooted I'd get 12-16 hours with no problem. Hell unrooted i could watch two full length movies with rock player and still be well over 50%. Either you're full of **** and just trolling or you have a serious issue like a rogue app that's killing your battery life and instead of using your head and trying to figure out whats going on you bash the phone and call the people that get good battery life liars....

+1

I can get over 24 hours with moderate usage. The rogue app theory seems a good possibility.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

roothog

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The rogue app theory seems a good possibility.

Agreed. It's a bad app, 4g radio turned on, both, or just an iPhone troller.

I had a bad app once that would drain 1% of battery every 2.5 minutes. I could literally sit there and watch the battery draining. A bad app can easily take a battery from full to 0 in a couple hours.

My solution was to uninstall the app, not demand a new phone and then post flamebait on forum sites. If people stopped demanding new phones for stupid reasons, maybe phones wouldn't cost so much.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i get anywhere between 12-25 hours on my battery with calls texts email...

Lmao..that's impossible with this phone..for the record I had my evo the first hour on drop day and have read all forums about battery life..I have nothing on just data and no not 4g..I have to go now because I am at 10 percent life after 2.5 hours of usage and my phone might die..

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Guys I am no troll..I love my phone but I will not bi pass this flaw..if its an app how on earth do I find the bad app..I would love to know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110