Swiftkey or LG 's keyboard ? Which are you using?

Nic

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
This is bugging me too, other than that I love the LG keyboard.

Ahh, have to try that.

I stuck a comma to the left of the spacebar to simulate the SwiftKey layout. Not sure I'll stick with that though. I might need a question mark more. Wish there was an option for 3 punctuation macros.

How do you do this? I would love to add a comma to the right of the spacebar but can't seem to get it. If i hold down the "."button, it just pulls up a grey box of punctuation Symbols. I can't move them. Thanks. I've been trying to get this for awhile.

Posted via Android Central App

danvc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I like LG's keyboard, and there's nothing I would criticize about it. However, I had been a swiftkey user ever since they introduced flow. I loved swiftkey. But then it stopped working on my HTC One X, and I had to switch a few weeks back, so I started using the Google L keyboard. It's clean and simple. Honestly, all three keyboards, LG's, Swiftkey, and the Google L keyboard are all great. But for now I'm sticking to L, cause I'm used to it now. I think it's great that there are so many good keyboards now that it's come down to more of a matter of personal preference rather than which one is objectively better. We've come a long way in keyboards, and they keep on getting better.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Settings > General > Language & Input > LG Keyboard (The gear icon to the right of it) > Keyboard Height and Layout > Bottom Row Keys

That's where you can add remove buttons to the left and right of spacebar and choose what character you want for the key.

How do you do this? I would love to add a comma to the right of the spacebar but can't seem to get it. If i hold down the "."button, it just pulls up a grey box of punctuation Symbols. I can't move them. Thanks. I've been trying to get this for awhile.

Posted via Android Central App