Syncing iTunes Library with GS4

jsoni413

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I am a long time iTunes user and have my music library dating back to 2006. I currently have the iPhone 5 but am really considering getting the GS4. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I use music on my phone so much and rely on it everyday. I just love how iTunes and my iPhone 5 sync perfectly in order of all my songs from the date they were added, going back to 2006. I know there are many music syncing apps out there but do they really sync perfectly in order as they would with my iPhone or iPod? If anyone has been in this situation and can give me some feedback I'd appreciate it as this is a key factor in my decision of switching over. Thank you.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the same type of issue. I have an extensive ITunes library. I use a program called iSyncr and it does quite well synching my music and playlists. The only thing it seems to choke on is .AIF files, but other than that its great and well worth the small price

sirchip

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
and whats funny is i have the 3 and ive been using isyncr for a year and the last few weeks i'm having major issues with my playcounts. i've been working with the developer and still not getting anywhere. i was even able to update my playcounts using google music but not anymore....am i the only one having playcount issues?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia