Text message charges!

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
This will come as a surprise to everyone, but you are once again missing the entire point of the post.

1) He got a replacement phone activated AFTER tiered data took effect
2) His contract started BEFORE the IPhone hit, which was WAY before tiered data, so he should have been grandfathered in and wasn't. He had to call and have them change it back to unlimited.
3) The only reason he mentions the IPhone is to illustrate the point he was WELL BEFORE the grandfather cutoff

Nothing in his post says anything negative about the IPhone, Apple, or text messages. If you are going to pipe up and defend the IPhone with an attitude, DO read the ENTIRE post and DO try to follow along instead of seeing the word "IPhone" and automatically going on the defensive...

Hhhmm. I totally thought this thread was about text messaging overages........

And I own an iphone, a couple androids and a few blackberries. So I don't defend anything. Was just curious as to what an iphone had to do with text message overages or the teired data. I don't have an attitude at all really. Just pure curiosity. And I did read the ENTIRE post. Assumtions and what they do to us though huh. ;)

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
There is where you make a good point. The thread is about text message overages. The replacement business is kind of out of left field, but it does tie in to the importance of watching your bill and keeping Verizon honest. That I think we can all agree with.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
There is where you make a good point. The thread is about text message overages. The replacement business is kind of out of left field, but it does tie in to the importance of watching your bill and keeping Verizon honest. That I think we can all agree with.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That definitely goes with every bill we have. It is the best way to not have threads like this start or situations like this with any company.