The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
9:08 AM Southern California. After trying with 6 tabs open to get either 8 or 16gig I just got it to go through for an 8!!!!!!!!!!
16 appears to be sold out, went back to NOTIFY ME!!

Order placed
Thank you. Your order has been placed, and you will receive an email shortly with the details of your purchase.

Avenirex

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so it erred right after clicking "purchase". Google Wallet shows nothing, but Capital One shows a $334 charge to Google. Ha. I guess I got one?

rdogger

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I received no email or anything showing up on Wallet. I had an error after I clicked buy. Check my online banking account I have a pending charge from Google. Did my order go through?

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Go into Google - > Wallet - > and there you should see if your order went through. Right now I'm guessing it will say Pending, at least it does for me

Pending
$393.53
8:37 AM
Google Inc. - Nexus 4 (16GB)
Online purchase

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
If I go to Google Wallet directly it doesn't show anything, but in the tab I ordered it - it does...and I can check my order status and have an order #. I'm praying it goes through and gets shipped. :D

bluescreenerr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I received no email or anything showing up on Wallet. I had an error after I clicked buy. Check my online banking account I have a pending charge from Google. Did my order go through?

That's what happened to mine at first, eventually the Wallet transaction showed up but I have yet to recieve an email (even though wallet says an email was sent)

Jason-Droid

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes I was charged $13.99. It was strange I was using my Liunx laptop with Firefox and didnt get thru, I went to use my wife's Win7 PC with Chrome and I was able to make the purchase. I got it on the first time, I went back to try again and I was getting errors this time on her laptop. My credit card is showing the charge, got a confirmation number when I ordered but no email yet. Good luck to everyone else.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Tried for the 16gb, didn't work. My colleague got the 8gb for me. I'm with that, would have been nice to get the 16gb.

I called in to confirm my order, they said it was received and it doesn't show in my wallet. I'd suggest just calling in.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought but e-mail server might be a bit clogged sending out all of the "notifications" (which I still haven't received). I know it's Google and all, but who knows after all of this.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just a thought but e-mail server might be a bit clogged sending out all of the "notifications" (which I still haven't received). I know it's Google and all, but who knows after all of this.

Agreed, probably really jammed up at the moment. Just got my purchase confirmation email from Google Play, but my purchase *screen* is still hanging at the "your purchase will complete momentarily" window lol--"momentarily" has been the last 20+ minutes or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63