The official bloggers review thread.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Damn, I was up last night for so long looking for new Evo 3d videos today I woke up late and I saw you post a video before me :'(

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I figured those would come out today...ugh, I was up until 4:30 playing Jenga on my Evo! I am surprised how well it runs....gotta love free paid apps on Amazon.

Ok...enough blabbering...time to watch it! :)

Now that's how a review is done....

Last edited:

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to notice a trend here, the reviews that are just coming out, the ones that indicate the reviewer actually used the phone, seem to be much more favorable. If that's the case then this is my kind of phone because I tend to appreciate a device more over time myself. :D

anon(32502)

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Phone Arena's reviews are typically stellar, this is no exception.

While I was generally pleased (especially with regard to call quality), I'm really bummed that the camera (2D functionality) has seen no improvements. I use my camera a lot for both stills and videos, and was hoping for some level of improvement.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Phone Arena's reviews are typically stellar, this is no exception.

While I was generally pleased (especially with regard to call quality), I'm really bummed that the camera (2D functionality) has seen no improvements. I use my camera a lot for both stills and videos, and was hoping for some level of improvement.

On the Evo 3D vs Evo 4g photo on the front page you can tell there were some improvements made. The camera takes shots that are significantly sharper/clearer than the Evo 4G's camera.

The Evo 3D's camera seems to fail when it comes to color and saturation.
http://www.androidcentral.com/camera-comparison-htc-evo-3d-vs-evo-4g

Symphony_of_Sickness

May 26, 2011
Visit site
IntoMobile review

HTC EVO 3D Review: Does a third dimension belong in the EVO line?

hope this link works. i can see some opinions or findings is the same all over. take the 3d out and it's fine and dandy. camera could be a bit more colorful but it's not horrible. still a good phone. can't wait to test it out this coming weekend. planning to buy three of them for my family. hoping for the best.

Reactions: toad6386

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see the majority of the more recent reviews are not experiencing the major call qulaity issues earlier reviews have stated! It's time to get the ol' drool bucket dusted off. Excitement's going to do nothing but build until I gte my hands on mine Friday morn! Muaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa:D

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
HTC EVO 3D Review: Does a third dimension belong in the EVO line?

hope this link works. i can see some opinions or findings is the same all over. take the 3d out and it's fine and dandy. camera could be a bit more colorful but it's not horrible. still a good phone. can't wait to test it out this coming weekend. planning to buy three of them for my family. hoping for the best.

"HTC is known for making solid handsets but this isn't one of them. It's not the cheapest phone we've ever touched, but it's probably one of the cheapest handsets we've seen from HTC"

ouch =(

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
With all that is reviewed on this phone, my sources tell me that the Achilles heel of this phone will be the call quality, which is poor at best.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards