"The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" help please ??

paulette davy

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" help please ??

Hello I bought a Motorola XT610 android Pro phone and I am having problems with it. each time I try to use the internet to download, I get this error message: "The Process. Android Process has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" I cannot use my phone at all because of this message, can you tell me how to correct or fix this problem please, I am desperate.

Paulette davy

wilsonchristian

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" help please ??

I had this problem for about couple hours and none of the tricks worked. Finally, i went to the Settings>Applications Manager and clicked on the menu, the three dots on the top right corner and clicked on Reset App Preferences and it went away.

Hope it helps

HASIM AMMAN

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

i got this problem after install hi callout application

702pow

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

what that ***** smell like?

Amanya Jab

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site

It has worked, uninstalling messaging apps, i have removed whatsapp.
Thanks for the share

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi