This is infuriating, I have no idea what to do about it -SEPARATE CALL AND NOTIFICATION VOLUMES NOW

Mungri

Dec 16, 2021
Visit site
My battery died in my moto E4 and I bought a G50 to replace it.

My E4 used to have separate call and notification volumes.

The G50 only has a single volume for both calls and notifications.

Every search for this is infuriating with every dip**** asking 'WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU EVER NEED TO SEPARATE CALL AND NOTIFICATION VOLUMES???'.

I DON'T AND CANT HAVE MY PHONE GOING OFF CONSTANTLY WITH EVERY NOTIFICATION I RECEIVE, THESE ANDROID DEVICES SEND LIKE 20 NOTIFICATIONS AN HOUR FOR THE SLIGHTEST CRAP ABOUT ANY APP YOU HAVE INSTALLED AND I NEED TO SLEEP!

HOWEVER I CANNOT MISS MY PHONECALLS NO MATTER WHAT. THE ONLY NOISE I WANT COMING FROM MY PHONE IS FOR PHONE CALLS, I DON'T WANT ANY NOTIFICATION VOLUME!

I have searched extensively and no there is no 'contact us' information to relay this directly to Google. If you think there is then feel free to send them this thread yourself.

Why the **** do ****ty android phones keep sending a million notifications per second anyway? Why cant they shut the **** up and only allow calls and texts?

Notifications are ******* cancer.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Personally I mute notifications from most apps.

Have you looked into do not disturb? It has various settings for blocking notifications, may give you the results you need.

blueyestm

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Do not disturb has an option to only allow phone calls. Been using this for years. You just have to manually turn it on and off when you go to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332