Tips and Tricks for the Galaxy Gear

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
When reading messages on your Gear, swipe left or right to go back and forth between the same type of messages.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

tom8ball8429

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
My Favorite Screen protector by far is "Tech Armor" I had one on my S4 for over a year and never saw the first sign of wear. Even though it was a 3 pack, they claim a lifetime warranty that I never used. I purchased "Tech Armor" for my Note 3 and my Galaxy Gear (both 3 packs for $6.95 each). That's just over $2.00 each protector, and I never used a 2nd one on the S4 like I said. I got mine through amazon.com and since I'm a "Prime" member shipping was also free. They offer HD Clear (I use), and Anti-Glare (not sure haven't tried). Highly suggest this brand though.

Wallstreet76

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I am a new user of the android system and have got the galaxy gear 2 and galaxy s5.
I can't find easily in the gear manager samsung app store also i am looking for an app that i can share photos straight form the galaxy gear i hear evernote you can but can't also find it in the samsung app store in gear manager.

Any help would be great.. but loving the features...

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi
I am a new user of the android system and have got the galaxy gear 2 and galaxy s5.
I can't find easily in the gear manager samsung app store also i am looking for an app that i can share photos straight form the galaxy gear i hear evernote you can but can't also find it in the samsung app store in gear manager.

Any help would be great.. but loving the features...

Since you have the Gear 2 you should look in that forum: Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174