Trade In made , to HylaMobile 1401 LAKEWAY DR STE C LEWISVILLE, TX US

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yep they prefer we just wrap the phones in whatever we have lying around the house... a Walmart bag, pillowcase, taped up diaper, whatever it takes to save them $... oops, I mean save the environment
I grab a roll of paper towels for my trade INS. I wrap the phone in several layers of paper towels, I use a sharpie and write phone here on both sides. I then stuff the bottom of box with pepper towels, then wrap the phone in that brown stuff they used to ship it to me, then I stuff paper towels on top of that. The box is as full as I'm going to get it. I use a lot of paper towels.

I've seen those shipping trucks how the packages are stuffed, thrown in those trucks. Anyone that thinks they are handling your package like eggs are sadly mistaken, those boxes get tossed around

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I grab a roll of paper towels for my trade INS. I wrap the phone in several layers of paper towels, I use a sharpie and write phone here on both sides. I then stuff the bottom of box with pepper towels, then wrap the phone in that brown stuff they used to ship it to me, then I stuff paper towels on top of that. The box is as full as I'm going to get it. I use a lot of paper towels.

I've seen those shipping trucks how the packages are stuffed, thrown in those trucks. Anyone that thinks they are handling your package like eggs are sadly mistaken, those boxes get tossed around
Some people like scrambled eggs....just sayin'

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
You've been watching too much flossy ;)

To be honest, it's not something I really agree with him on. I'm not really looking for a premium unboxing experience when I buy a phone. The basic boxes they use that put the phone front and centre are fine with me.

They could do with being a little bigger though... just enough to fit a basic case and collapsing charger in!
Nice black box

Giggity

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Buddy of mine who just upgraded and also on ATT said he plans to drop his trade off at an ATT store.

I would imagine it needs to be a corporate store, but even then is there any advantage in doing this? I would guess it's prone to the same shenanigans as any other method.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Buddy of mine who just upgraded and also on ATT said he plans to drop his trade off at an ATT store.

I would imagine it needs to be a corporate store, but even then is there any advantage in doing this? I would guess it's prone to the same shenanigans as any other method.
In person usually works well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confteam