Trade thunderbolt for bioinc?

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about either selling or trading my thunderbolt straight up for a bionic. Has anyone had a chance to own both and can give me some input. Are you guys happy with the bionic in terms of build and performance?

b0n3s

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded in the spring to the tb and wasnt all that impressed with it. I think its a big step forward, battery life is much better plus im probly one of the few that likes blur. But all in all i like the bionic a whole lot more!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I came using a thunderbolt. And both devices are great. What you'll notice with the bionic is the pentile screen. You might be able to see pixelation density on the bionic and might turn you off. But it works well under direct sunlight.

Also the camera lag on the bionic have been a problem to most people.

Performance wise.......both are snappy and quick. Less likely to get a slowdown or lag on the bionic since its dual core and 1gb ram. But you would barely notice it.....as both phones are smooth across the board.

Build quality.......both are tanks!!! Dropped my tbolt plenty of times.....and it still runs like a champ.....and I've dropped the bionic too. Still working perfectly.

All in all the decision will come from you. Go into a Verizon store and test it out ti see if you'll like it.