Transfer call from Pixel Watch to Phone

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This morning the phone was in another room and I answered on my Pixel Watch. Frankly, the audio quality leaves something to be desired but my friend and I persisted for about 10 minutes. But I could not see a method to transfer the call to the phone after answering on the watch. I might have missed something but I looked on the phone and there was no option other than MUTE or I think, Add-a-call (a + sign and call).

Now after the fact I found that I had not yet entered the numeric UNLOCK to the watch so maybe functions were limited.

Can you transfer/move a call from watch to phone and if so, HOW?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got a reply on the Google Forum:

"Unfortunately, this isn't an option at this time. I also think this feature would be a nice option."

Reactions: J Dubbs

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I can answer on my watch and then move the audio to my phone. My watch is Bluetooth only, not LTE.

On the current call page, there is an option to move the call audio between Bluetooth devices (phone, buds, watch).

I don't have a screenshot, but the next time I get a call, I will see if I can grab one.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I can answer on my watch and then move the audio to my phone. My watch is Bluetooth only, not LTE.

On the current call page, there is an option to move the call audio between Bluetooth devices (phone, buds, watch).

I don't have a screenshot, but the next time I get a call, I will see if I can grab one.
Is this option on the phone or on the watch? I was trying to move a call I was on yesterday, but I didn't know where to do it.

Reactions: FF22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali