Trouble Sending text messages

Derek Finnern

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I had a problem where I could send a picture and also text as long as it was attached to the picture. My phone also allowed me to call and receive texts. I tried everything from factory reboot to even a different phone. Nothing. I just had a curiosity and went online to the provider (sprint.com) and changed my phone number and bam, I can send texts again no issues. Just had to inform all my contacts of the number change.

Derek Finnern

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Had an issue where I couldn't sent a text but I could receive them and also send mms messages (picture ) and I tried everything from factory reboot to even a different phone. I was just bumming around on my provider (sprint.com) and ran across change phone number. So I did and bam, I can send texts again. I don't know why a number stopped me from texting but it did.

Daniel Poole1

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
My HTC EVO LTE won't send text messages. I can receive them very quickly, but when I try to send them, I get the clock symbol with "pending" as the status. It stays that way for hours and never sends. I contacted Sprint, and they couldn't figure it out.

I've tried turning the phone off for a long time on two different occasions.

I tried "Firmware update", "update profile", and "update PRL" but they all say it couldn't be performed and to try again later. Sprint just recommended updating the profile.

I have 4 out of 5 bars right now, and the roaming symbol is on the top bar (I shouldn't be roaming here). 3G is blacked out.

In Settings, Mobile Network says "Disconnected because service is unavailable" but it shows ON with green next to it. I've tried turning it on and off.

H E L P !

I need to be able to send text messages at work!

1kanuka2

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
my samsung core prime wont let me send messages or let me ring anybody or nothing my phone juet says there is no service or network regesterd but there service bars and my sim card is algood

I can't send any messages service not available?

xntt

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy Avant stopped sending text messages for over a week. I tried everything. I could receive texts, but not send. I went to my carrier: Go to settings, applications, all, messages, force stop, and clear cache. It worked for me!!! Don't forget to turn off the phone after that and turn it back on.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe