UK S7 Edge orders thread

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Yep. If you promise you have to deliver. Problem with Samsung is they don't own the whole supply chain and distribution. In the UK they use Caprphone warehouse for the Samsung stores. Capita do all the tech support and customer service run from amongst other places Poland. Expansys run the web store so lots of things to keep a handle on.

Posted via the Android Central App

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Ah the jealousy! Congratulations all you lucky people, I'm hoping I'll get a Friday delivery too.

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Yep. If you promise you have to deliver. Problem with Samsung is they don't own the whole supply chain and distribution. In the UK they use Caprphone warehouse for the Samsung stores. Capita do all the tech support and customer service run from amongst other places Poland. Expansys run the web store so lots of things to keep a handle on.

I didn;t know any of that

i would have thought the uk is one of samsungs biggest markets and would have more of a presence. Although with the uk not getting the snapdragon i shouldn't have been too suprised.

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I didn;t know any of that

i would have thought the uk is one of samsungs biggest markets and would have more of a presence. Although with the uk not getting the snapdragon i shouldn't have been too suprised.

Don't think there's much difference between snapdragon and exynos, think I'm actually happier with exynos if anything.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Just noticed my device does not have "Galaxy S7 Edge" on the back just Samsung - bought direct from Samsung. I guess all the same...

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just checked my order page and it's gone back to ordered on request, was showing as in stock an hour ago :-(

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
ParcelForce usually deliver out furthest first so depends on where your depot is!
Just got mine delivered!

Crap!!!
Just checked the parcel force depo is not too far from me ....Means am going to be last for the day ... was hoping not to stuck at home.

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Crap!!!
Just checked the parcel force depo is not too far from me ....Means am going to be last for the day ... was hoping not to stuck at home.

Sorry man but I could be wrong! My brother works for ParcelForce and that's what their drivers usually do. Some don't. Just depends on the driver. I've received mine this morning and just waiting on my girlfriends one now!

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I just checked on carphone and they have black edge in stock for next day delivery still. Guess we know where our phones have gone.

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Don't think there's much difference between snapdragon and exynos, think I'm actually happier with exynos if anything.

There is an article on forbes i can't do a link as i have less than 10 posts but it does mention the differences between both chips final results won't be released until friday though so could be a scare story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otagg