unfortunately htc blinkfeed has stopped

A

AC Question

unfortunately htc blinkfeed has stopped is any one how to solve this problem ?

Muhammad Nasir2

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
i mean when i try to unlock the screen screen will unlock but this message will come immediately (unfortunately htc blinkfeed has stopped) i cant go to setting or any other application, its happen suddenly i am plying game and the mobile charging will finish after the full charging i on the mobile this thing happen to me please give me advice to fix this problem.

thanks for your reply

Muhammad Nasir2

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
yes i try to find setting but i did't find also i reboot device many time no nothing i install about the ROM i dont know this there is one software its call VENOMTWEAKS someone told me its ROM or software i use before Nokia recently i shifted to HTC sorry to say technically i have no knowledge about hardware

NIR1418

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
sir
plse help to solve this problem in my mobile .the error always unfortunately htc blinked has stopped this tthread stops my mobile to use all my apps and iam not able to use it.

Kathryn Underwood

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Mine did this today! I figured it out. I hit the side button that allows vision ofhomes page swiped up for Google .Typed in htc BlinkFeed not working .First thing that popped up was to update home page . I updated and now it's working thank god!!!

ntp95kute

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
i open my phone, then i go to Google ( side up ) and i find this app :"Apex Launcher" install it. when you tap at home, a window show on, you just tap Apex Launcher is alway using.. It's my way

BiplobK

May 26, 2018
Visit site
I have HTC Desire 630 dual sim and i get the message that HTC sense stopped & BlinkFeed not working. I am facing problem; all apps are scroll upper. In all apps I don’t found HTC BlinkFeed apps. I tried i restart my phone but no success i would ask you for help thanks in advance.

Screenshot_HTC Desire 630.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already read through this thread? Which HTC phone do you have? Does it persist after a reboot, or in Safe Mode?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's an EIGHT year old phone, and the highest Android version it ever got was Lollipop, so it's probably time to get rid of it, since you'll find fewer and fewer apps compatible with such an old version (and it's also much less secure than more current versions of Android).

That being said, did you read through this thread? Have you already tried clearing the app cache for Blinkfeed in Settings>Apps, then force stopping it? If that doesn't work, try also clearing the app data for Blinkfeed.