unresponsive lock screen

jayarh1

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have swipe to unlock and at times the lock screen won't register my swipes to unlock screen. I have found a few work arounds like going thru s-voice theb backing out and theres also pulling down the notification window and going to settings then backing out. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue or knew a fix for this

Posted via Android Central App

swent1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I have swipe to unlock and at times the lock screen won't register my swipes to unlock screen. I have found a few work arounds like going thru s-voice theb backing out and theres also pulling down the notification window and going to settings then backing out. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue or knew a fix for this

Had the same issue. It ony happened once and I ended up just restarting the phone and it hasnt happened since

jayarh1

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your replies the problems still persistent for me even after a restart and I'm really trying avoid a wipe since I'm still getting used to android again

svitore

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I find after a restart the problem ceases only temporarily. only swipes for short cuts are recognized. i'm also trying to avoid wiping it.

CRUZOPS

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problems and I uninstalled GO Launcher EX. I'm now using the stock launcher for my Samsung S4 -- I have no more issues. Hope this helps.

hectorvalero

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had all those issues, can't answer a call, hang up or press keypad for 1 etc..I just found online about disabling S-Voice from the home button and in Developer Options removing all effects. Sucks but at the end of the day I need it to work. I can do without animations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun