Verizon LG G2: So I'm guessing we aren't getting KitKat?

CorbinR

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my VZW LG G2 and was able to install a 4.4.2 ROM but I screwed up and tried loading a different ROM and my phone now states that I have no baseband at all. I unrooted by deleting Superuser and now am stuck with being able to use my phone but no phone calls can be made at all. Does anyone know how to fix this problem when if I have just have 4.3 and I'll be happy.
Please Help.

Posted via Android Central App

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I jacked up my old galaxy nexus a few time rooting. Search in rooting section

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I rooted my VZW LG G2 and was able to install a 4.4.2 ROM but I screwed up and tried loading a different ROM and my phone now states that I have no baseband at all. I unrooted by deleting Superuser and now am stuck with being able to use my phone but no phone calls can be made at all. Does anyone know how to fix this problem when if I have just have 4.3 and I'll be happy.
Please Help.

Posted via Android Central App

Hello sir. You'll probably be better off asking this question here. Verizon G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting - xda-developers

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So, you're having problems on 4.2? Because I doubt that I'll take the update when it pushes. I'm really happy with how it handles and runs. Every time VZW pushes a new update on an old phone, it usually breaks the phone. At least it did with the Moto lines. My Razrs all ran like garbage after Jelly Bean pushed out. Razr line ran awesome on ICS. Then JB came out and broke the entire line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie