wallpaper not sizing right.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Lately ive decided that want to change my background. So when I do after unlocking the screen it show the whole image then quickly resizes to half the image. What am I doing wrong here?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Let me rephrase that...When I apply the wallpaper the bottom half is all black and sized the image. Current using ZEDGE app

Posted via Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I havent had that problem. However.. I download the wallpapers I want to use (from zedge) but I go to the gallery and set the wallpaper from there. Try that and see if it makes a difference.

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
That's what I do. Most of my wallpapers are from Zedge. I always download them to my gallery, and set them from there on the phone settings menu. Never had a problem.

Sent by my pink but not so fluffy Galaxy Note 3

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
The simplest and best way to avoid issues with your wallpaper is to ensure they are made to the exact size of the screen; 1920 x 1080. If done properly, the wallpaper should as well weigh very little; 20-30k or so for a static background.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Just did exactly what you guys recommend and dl from zedge then used the android setup and still only half the screen.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have nova launcher but currently try not using it. I did for a bit a while ago then didn't use it. And I tried using the stock wallpapers it would show up when I unlock the screen then quickly go to half size again.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
It seems like when I restart my phone it'll allow it to be the full screen but I know I shouldn't have to do that everytime