Watch 5 Pro - Faces from Playstore download problem.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
When I download faces that I purchased from the Playstore they do not show up on the watch until I open the wearable app and select the face that I downloaded.

When I download a face, I want it to go straight to the watch like it does with the watch 4 classic.

Do I have a setting or something off?

Last edited:

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Watch 5 Pre - Faces from Playstore download problem.

When I download faces that I purchased from the Playstore they do not show up on the watch until I open the wearable app and select the face that I downloaded.

When I download a face, I want it to go straight to the watch like it does with the watch 4 classic.

Do I have a setting or something off?

I noticed that too. I guess Samsung thought it would be a good idea to save space on the watch and give you the option for when to transfer.

Once you transfer them, you'll see them as an option to select when you long press the current face.

Mohawk3

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
So far I found that if I have downloaded a face to my watch from the play store app, it does go to my phone kind of, but I have to go to the get more faces option on my watch when scrolling through faces, and then scroll all through those options and the one I just downloaded should be near the end of at the end of those faces when scrolling to ask the way to the right (after you get past multiple additional Samsung faces). I can then clock in the face, change it goes I want it to look if those options are there and then set the face. It then will stay in the main list of watch faces. I think this is pretty weird and unnecessary. I don't understand why it wasn't done the same way as when Tizen watch faces were downloaded.