Weekly Photo Contest: Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko66613

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Tea time! A recently more common activity we do with our free time at the office.

One tea bag, five cups, three refills.

Taken with my Z2. No edits.

tmp_30049-DSC_14202077524560.jpg
Posted via my first Android phone.

Last edited:

slcbtf

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Sharing a Sled (3).jpg

Brother sharing the "Blue Bomber."

Picture taken and edited with Droid Turbo. Photo was part of a sequence while taking multiple shots.

Last edited:

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
The cats sharing the bed.
c1c1a74c140cb57e38b47bb757712478.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
My two lovely cats wondering why im tricking them into a photo shoot by giving them only one bowl of food.
Taken with galaxy s5, edited on phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-16-02-13-53~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-16-02-13-53~2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 18

cin772001

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am having a hard time understanding how to post a photo for the contest for samsung galaxy s5. I don't know why I am so confused but have tried for over a week now and still can't for the life of me figure this out?? Could you PLEASE walk me through the process? I would be so thankful and appreciative! Thank you, Cindy

maen99

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
sharing.jpg

Whats better than sharing good plate of hot fresh fruit waffle with good friends :) .

Taken with my SONY XPERIA Z1 COMPACT , Edited with Autofocus , hope its nice :);)

jinnbelle

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
"GREEN RIVER STATE PARK, UTAH"
Our 2/503rd, 173rd "Chosen Few" Army Airborne, Combat Medic had suffered several back injuries in Afghanistan during his two deployments. Apparently they may have seemed small at the time, but was a deteriorating situation. He had a Permanent Change of Station to work in Madigan Army Hospital in Tacoma Washington, as the NCO for a group of surgeons, including a group of Neurosurgeons, when his time in Italy was up, after nearly five years. Finally a time for surgery arrived due to pain and physical incapacitation. It was successful, but the trip for his dad and I, from the Four Corners of New Mexico, was difficult and stressful on many levels. Green River UT 2.jpg

On the trip back, we took a detour for a brief respite, in Green River Utah. We had no idea that we would find this gorgeous park in the middle of a small but beautiful town, or in the middle of our difficult, long trip home. Our bodies and minds were very weary-worn. Our little dog was in need of a walk as well. Dad and doggy-son took a walk, and mom...and camera took a walk beside the waters. The mind rest began for a couple of hours.

Fall colors were beginning amongst the Cottonwoods; large fluffy clouds lazily floated overhead, and two adventurers were trying their hand at new canoes. A soft, cool breeze was blowing, Seemingly, the water was lazy! I truly felt that I was standing beside the "Still Waters" of Psalms 23, that were renewing and resting my soul. It seemed that this Southern Girls was not only living this Psalm, but perhaps also some moments with Samuel Clemens, beside the Mississippi, enjoying the reading of Psalms! I began to pray. It seems as I look back, that on that Sunday, the Beautiful State Park...named Green River, appropriately was a sanctuary for my body and mind as well as my soul. I breathed in the peacefulness of nature, captured it best I could with my Samsung, as I had left my battery charger to my FINEPIX HS 30 EXR in Tacoma. :'( It was long since dead, and I had never depended upon my Android before, for such scenery! It was a surprise. A memory maker. I kept thinking, "The city just had a huge party here yesterday, I wonder if anyone has a photo like this?"

As my photo-shoot respite came to an end, the sun was going down, I knew it was time to head toward New Mexico! However, I found my sweet husband - our exhausted soldier's dad, peacefully asleep on a picnic table seat, with our small doggy-son, asleep on top of him! I sat and watched the colors change in and amongst the Cottonwood trees, without snapping photos. I was at rest. Sometimes, the beauty is in capturing. Sometimes, the beauty is in resting...and watching the colors fade.

Our Soldier son...? He has just begun swimming in the second step of his therapy. He walks tall. Laughs, looks forward to the next steps in his life. His life will bloom. Now, you know why I like green! It is Christmas and we can't see him. However, photos transport us to each other. Green River to Green, colorful, lit Christmas trees, this Android will bring instant peace to our souls!

"GREEN RIVER STATE PARK" in Green River Utah.

Taken:
9/21/14, 17:48:20 MT. Time

ANDROID/CAMERA:
SAMSUNG SCH-1535
ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2
HARDWARE VERSION 1535:10

Special Program: Autodesk Pixlr

Camera's "Green Point" utilized.
ISO 80
3.7 mm
0.5 EV
f / 2.6
1/1432 s

mrcrusha829

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
f24e6a97c2f1bd2bf35c7f90e2e6f1ff.jpg

Went to a friend's house for a cookie swap this past weekend. Sharing done the right way!

Pic taken with Xperia Z1S and edited with Fotor.

Last edited:

jinnbelle

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Not always easy for little ones to do...but perfect here, and they are truly SERIOUS about what they see! Great job, Texas! love it! Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali