Weekly Photo Contest: Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
This is an old pencil sharpener that i picked up in Germany way back in 1996. Since then, its been bouncing around from place to place settling wherever it could. The stories it could tell. Gaze into its reflections and see if you can tell its story. Cheers!

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
That is a great picture man! I can only imagine all the amazing life events that will take place on the other side of the door. So much mystery the future holds man. I wish you both the best of that future.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Well since I can't upload to the thread you can see the picture that goes with the pencil sharpener story in the how to section under the thread title "image posting in thread". Cheers!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

slywalk

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
2014-08-05 (1).jpg
This isn't meant to be a contest winner, just want to share my work station :) Good luck guys!

-taken with Nexus5 Google Camera no effects or whatnot.
Im just an ultra amateur "blacksmith", I take steel rods and bend them into art pieces or knives.(not pictured, my DIY forge :p)

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Balance (on a scaffolding about to get back to mudding ceiling sheet rock). Nexus 4 using Google Camera in Image Blur mode with contrast and exposure tweaked in Gallery.
9use8usy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.