What are you going to drop to pick the Note 2 ? Why?

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got iPhone 5 to replace my S3. I have had androids since the original droid. I might have to take a look at this beast if it is quad core. Really liking the iPhone though. Pretty solid plus with iPad and Macbook, it comes in handy. Big difference in size though between iPhone and GN2. I now enjoy having all music for the gym everyday. iPhone sounds great with my beats.

What do you guys think?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I will be leaving my sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 for the white sexier Samsung galaxy note 2 on Sprint, can't wait.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Well, I will be taking my wife's upgrade on 12/1, so she will be receiving my SGS3 in exchange. Then she will give our daughter her SGS2 as part of our deal.

A Galaxy type familia, lol...

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I went from the BB bold 9930 to the LG Intuition, which was returned. Now I'm waiting patiently with my bold 9930 in hand.

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Thunderbolt since the day it was released. Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones that never had any problems with it. Now I'm just bored with it. Upgrade in November, and was going to go with an SGS3, but then I saw this bad boy. I can't wait to get it. I thought I read some where about it kind of sucking as a phone? Anyone else, or was that the GN1? Either way, I hate talking on the phone, so no real deal breaker there.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Thunderbolt since the day it was released. Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones that never had any problems with it. Now I'm just bored with it. Upgrade in November, and was going to go with an SGS3, but then I saw this bad boy. I can't wait to get it. I thought I read some where about it kind of sucking as a phone? Anyone else, or was that the GN1? Either way, I hate talking on the phone, so no real deal breaker there.

I am also a day 1 thunderbolter who will be picking up a Verizon GNote 2 on day one as well. Probably going to head to head to the store at 5am to be the first to get it! Buying off contract of course however I feel the off contract price is going to be $850+

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

lovin2act

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I just upgraded to my S3 a couple months ago, love it! But I love the N2 more and so I will be changing to that as soon as it is available. I will probably have to by it outright, so my S3 will be going up for sale to recoup as much as possible. Thankfully there is not a scratch on it and it is in 10/10 condition, so I should be able to do well on a sale I hope :)

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about ditching my iPhone 4 for the SGN2. But I recently had a bad experience with VZW 4G LTE.

I picked up the iPhone 5 .... And to make a long story short, the battery life is horrible. Took it back after a few days.

Hoping the SGN2 will have decent battery life. I will be lurking on the forums to try and decipher how it is working for us enthusiasts.

I'm just not willing to trade battery life for the speed of LTE (it is a fast mofo for sure). If I feel any range anxiety, then it's a fail in my book.

Now, the advantage the Note 2 has is the replaceable battery, and subsequently, extentded battery's will be available (is that a shoebox in your pocket?). So, that is at least an option if I go for the Note 2 Beast phone. FWIW, a Mophie Juice Pack on the iP5 would look terrible, IMO.

Back to lurking....

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about ditching my iPhone 4 for the SGN2. But I recently had a bad experience with VZW 4G LTE.

I picked up the iPhone 5 .... And to make a long story short, the battery life is horrible. Took it back after a few days.

Hoping the SGN2 will have decent battery life. I will be lurking on the forums to try and decipher how it is working for us enthusiasts.

I'm just not willing to trade battery life for the speed of LTE (it is a fast mofo for sure). If I feel any range anxiety, then it's a fail in my book.

Now, the advantage the Note 2 has is the replaceable battery, and subsequently, extentded battery's will be available (is that a shoebox in your pocket?). So, that is at least an option if I go for the Note 2 Beast phone. FWIW, a Mophie Juice Pack on the iP5 would look terrible, IMO.

Back to lurking....

I'm waiting for some battery life tests to come out. Battery life is my main concern with most phones I'd love to see something with the razr maxx size battery come to AT&T so I can snatch it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

cyberchief

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I am still sporting the Motorola Droid X. It is on its last legs... phone just doesn't work right... so much so I have removed all but a few critical/fun apps just hoping it runs a little smoother. For the last few months.. just using it as a phone only.

That being said... I am PRAYING that the Note2 gets to Verizon and gets there SOON! I am due for an upgrade in another week... and I am trying to talk myself out of the SG3 and biding time for the Note 2. All the reviews on AC are only helping! Every time I pull up the home page... I see another review of how Note2 is better than the SG3. In my personal opinion.. I would prefer the Note2 software/internal hardware with the SG3 size. But..beggars can't be choosers. And at this point.. I am begging for the Note 2 to be released NOW!

geocab

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Droid X. But, not 100% sure I will go to the Note 2. I heavily leaning towards one, but the price will be a factor. My DX is a piece of garbage though. Headphone jack doesn't work (broke on all 4 phones before I gave up), sometimes it'll take 40+ seconds to dial out, I hate this phone.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll be dropping my Bionic - Don't get me wrong, my Bionic has been a GREAT phone for me; I wanted the first Note, but Verizon never got it. I decided that I would leave Verizon and go to AT&T for the Note 2. It's not something I wanted to do, but I want this phone - now I can have BOTH Verizon & the Note 2!

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got iPhone 5 to replace my S3. I have had androids since the original droid. I might have to take a look at this beast if it is quad core. Really liking the iPhone though. Pretty solid plus with iPad and Macbook, it comes in handy. Big difference in size though between iPhone and GN2. I now enjoy having all music for the gym everyday. iPhone sounds great with my beats.

What do you guys think?
Its a big size difference between the GS3 and IPhone. How does one go from a 4.8 screen to a 4" screen?

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Thinking of leaving IPhone4 for Note2. Contract not up till Feb, and I have unlimited data. I would be paying full price without contract since I don't want to drop unlimited. Plus I want Note2 as soon as its released!

Never had any android device, but have used a windows phone years ago. Liked the customization, which is what I miss using iphone. Also want larger screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky