What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

redhead385

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I got the dog&bone case yesterday and it's really cool. I swam with it today and no problem. But the problem is the screen protector. It's kinda hard to type and scroll up and down on the screen.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I got the dog&bone case yesterday and it's really cool. I swam with it today and no problem. But the problem is the screen protector. It's kinda hard to type and scroll up and down on the screen.

That kinda sucks. I couldn't deal with that. But outta curiosity how thin is it?

Posted via Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Is the screen protector that thick or is there a film that you still need to peel off? How was the screen responsiveness priority to the swim?

redhead385

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I realized I had the screen protector on so I took the case off to take the screen protector off then put the case back on and it works well. Duh me! so yeah I like it so far.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I realized I had the screen protector on so I took the case off to take the screen protector off then put the case back on and it works well. Duh me! so yeah I like it so far.

Screen response return to normal? How is sound from the speakers?

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Screen response return to normal? How is sound from the speakers?

I am curious about this as well. The Lifeproof is pretty muffled as far as the sound.

In the past Dog and Bone cases had no screen protector which I would have liked for this version. How is the screen clarity?

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Hybrid. It is incredibly comfortable to hold onto and allows you to see the beauty of the Galaxy S6!

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB
Spigen Ultra Hybrid

anon(8410015)

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Hybrid. It is incredibly comfortable to hold onto and allows you to see the beauty of the Galaxy S6!

Spigen Ultra Hybrid

I had the iPhone 6 version of this case and hated it, constantly having to take it off and wipe away dust that kept getting inside!

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6 version of this case and hated it, constantly having to take it off and wipe away dust that kept getting inside!
So far I don't have that problem but I always do that with any case I use to avoid unnecessary scratches.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

anon(8410015)

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Did you peel all the plastic off? There is a thin plastic film that's hard to notice, but makes the case look scratched. Once you peel it off, you're golden. At least, that was the case with my Spigen Ultra Hybrid.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s6/548054-case-review-spigen-ultra-hybrid.html

The Ultra slim doesn't have the plastic on the inside and outside like the ultra hybrid. I even checked to make sure it didn't. I had the Ultra hybrid for the iPhone6, I'm going to order it for the S6, I should of done that to begin with.

Hiphiphooray

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the bluetooth keyboard cases for the S6? Like this one.

I'm a fan of physical keyboards, and most top of the line smart phones don't offer slide out keyboards. This case seems to be a good alternative if it works well. Should add a large amount of screen space when typing and still fit comfortably in your hand/pocket