What can I do with the Note 7's S Pen? Lots of cool things, check them out here!

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the s pen. Was a huge pen user on the Treo's I once used. Use the pen all the time on my iPad Pro too.

It's a great tool and adds great functionality. If you haven't owned a note before, don't write it off! I think if you give it a chance you'll be pleasantly surprised.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the s pen. Was a huge pen user on the Treo's I once used. Use the pen all the time on my iPad Pro too.

It's a great tool and adds great functionality. If you haven't owned a note before, don't write it off! I think if you give it a chance you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Never owned a Note before and it's the thing I am looking most forward to.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Never owned a Note before and it's the thing I am looking most forward to.

I read a lot that people say they used it for a week and then stopped using it and forget all about it. It does take some time to adjust but once you start utilizing it, it makes the note that much better of a device.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I read a lot that people say they used it for a week and then stopped using it and forget all about it. It does take some time to adjust but once you start utilizing it, it makes the note that much better of a device.
If I don't find it as useful as I hope to, I'll probably end up jumping to another phone. But I'm looking to be more productive with my phone and move further away from how much I need to be in front of my PC. Hoping this is that device. We will see soon enough.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I am curious as to why. What would make the Note 7 (without S-pen usage) less desirable than other phones?
Cost. If I decided that the s pen wasn't going to work for me, or not as productive as I'm hoping, I'd probably Jump to the V20, provided it's as good as my V10 with upgraded specs. If they price the V20 at $599 like the V10, it will be $240 cheaper than the Note 7, with presumably very similar specs (without the pen).

I like everything I have seen in person and the videos i have seen online. I'm sure I'll like the Note 7 but it's nice to know I have an easy out if I choose.

And, since I ordered online, I have 14 days to turn in my V10 to the T-Mobile store on Jump on Demand. So, I have some time to see how the Note 7 works for me. If I keep the Note past 14 days, I won't consider jumping again until I get my 256gb card, which I'd probably sell to recoup my cost of having the Note 7.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Funny you mentioned TREO. I just realized I hadn't changed my Avatar since this was TREO CENTRAL :).

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Cost. If I decided that the s pen wasn't going to work for me, or not as productive as I'm hoping, I'd probably Jump to the V20, provided it's as good as my V10 with upgraded specs. If they price the V20 at $599 like the V10, it will be $240 cheaper than the Note 7, with presumably very similar specs (without the pen).

I like everything I have seen in person and the videos i have seen online. I'm sure I'll like the Note 7 but it's nice to know I have an easy out if I choose.

And, since I ordered online, I have 14 days to turn in my V10 to the T-Mobile store on Jump on Demand. So, I have some time to see how the Note 7 works for me. If I keep the Note past 14 days, I won't consider jumping again until I get my 256gb card, which I'd probably sell to recoup my cost of having the Note 7.

So you are buying outright then I guess. For folks using payment plans with carriers or on contracts, the pricing differences would be negligible I would think...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz