What folder do I put my music into on LG Spectrum

Wolfairious

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I can't find any folder labeled music or any such thing on my LG spectrum. So where do I put my mp3 files? I downloaded google play music app and can find those. But my stock music app says nothing.

magoxr

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I created a music folder inside the sd card and placed the files in there. I don't think it matters what folder the music files are in. I believe the player can scan or the User can specify the location. Hope it helps!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

SMillies

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Phone vs sd card does matter...just found out as my phone was crashing and lost all my playlists and most of my photos....all because I was saving directly to the phone.(just spent 1.5 hrs on the phone with a very helpful Verizon tech support who helped me clear my caches....when I went to the store they automatcially told me I would have to reformat my SD card which was sending shockwaves through me). The task before me is to figure out how to save to my SD card (perhaps investing in a larger SD Card) or store on Amazon MP3 player or a Cloud service through Verizon or Amazon or another. For music it might be easier with the Amazon Cloud since music I have purchase from Amazon is already on their Cloud

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg