What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninakecak

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
Using Redmi Note 4x for already 2 weeks, and it is preety good phone i can say, i have a friend which works in mobile development, he recomended me this phone.

anon(10372122)

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
Now days Redmi's all handsets are trending. Within our budget configuration level is best as compaired to all other competitors in market.
Experience is Awesome for all Redmi products.

ackmondual

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh, there's an actual list.. the poll! I don't have any experience with those phones. Closest I can think up of is I'm using a used LG G4. It's spectacular, but when I got it last year, it was $220 used, and ranged at $180 to $300 used, so it's hit or miss in satisfying the criteria for this thread.

The Samsung Galaxy S4 was my last phone, and it should definitely be available for less than $200, but I'd recommend to most to just spend the up to $100 extra for the LG G4.

David220

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
the lg Astro has a great camera also it has excellent video capabilities a very fast processor also it's really good at texting video chatting and the sound is excellent and brand new the phone cost under eighty bucks

olivertwitt

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
I absolutely like Moto e4!Don't see actually any disadvantages here, as when go for a budget phone, there’s certainly be some compromise. But in this case you won’t find any. I'm pretty pleased with Android Nougat, operating system, design and performance.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I think under $200 you would not get any reliable Android phone. You should go for S3 or Huawei.
Have to disagree, the Moto G line had always had great performance for the price. I've owned the G3 and now use the G5 plus and have absolutely have nothing to complain about. Great battery life, good display, excellent performance, runs all the games the Galaxy S line can. I know because my wife is stuck in the Samsung ecosystem.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Best is kinda subjective on what you're looking for. I mean look at the Nokia handsetd at that price. They're not the best specc'd, but they run clean Android, built like tanks, and their battery lasts a long time.

Garywilson

Apr 3, 2018
Visit site
I am surprised to see the list. Why isn’t there any Xiaomi phone on this list? With all the respect to all these models, I think that Xiaomi is an excellent phone and costs way less than a few others on this list. The features are also on par with these phones.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
One of the problems with budget Chinese brand phones is that they often come with built-in malware and spyware that you can't remove without rooting and major hassles. The Blu brand got busted big-time for that, and I don't believe you can even buy them inside the U.S anymore.... I think the Florida distributor got shut down. We have a Dragon Touch phablet that is useless for the same reason. And Best Buy recently stopped carrying Huawei for similar reasons, and they were Huawei's main U.S. distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais