What is this?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Let me know if you got the attachments should be 3 of them.
Not yet. Check that list and there should be an app that you didn't use recently and it's not supposed to be there running all the time. Tap on it and see if there is a process called something-swipe.

Mike1105

Nov 17, 2018
Visit site
Not yet. Check that list and there should be an app that you didn't use recently and it's not supposed to be there running all the time. Tap on it and see if there is a process called something-swipe.

I saw something the poped up it was a calculator that I haven't opened at all recently, after I suspended the app it seemed to go away after I plugged in the phone. Let's see if that helps.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I saw something the poped up it was a calculator that I haven't opened at all recently, after I suspended the app it seemed to go away after I plugged in the phone. Let's see if that helps.
That should be it. Some calculator and flashlight apps include those annoying popups as well. I would recommend you to uninstall that app. It's quite easy to know for sure, swipe up from both bottom corners and the menu shouldn't appear this time.

Mike1105

Nov 17, 2018
Visit site
Now no ads pop up after calls or when I touch the screen on the corner. The weird thing is that this never happened before with that app. Only after I updated the note 9 to latest update. But thaks alot it definitely worked and is not annoying to use the phone lol

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Now no ads pop up after calls or when I touch the screen on the corner. The weird thing is that this never happened before with that app. Only after I updated the note 9 to latest update. But thaks alot it definitely worked and is not annoying to use the phone lol
Haha. Glad it helped! I don't think it's related to the system update, this kind of apps take some time before they start pushing those annoying ads and, probably, it was included in a recent update from the Play Store.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos