What screen protectors y'all got?

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm very picky when it comes to screen protectors. I like the ones that actually surrounds the front camera. I'll probably go with Spigen or give Whitestone a try. I wish Samsung would have included one for the time being. My Note 10+ still has the screen protector on lol.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm very picky when it comes to screen protectors. I like the ones that actually surrounds the front camera. I'll probably go with Spigen or give Whitestone a try. I wish Samsung would have included one for the time being. My Note 10+ still has the screen protector on lol.
That screen protector they put on the note 10 was indeed awesome and held up very well. Samsung could have made a killing selling them. Lol

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I had the Costco screen protector installed yesterday. It was an interesting process where they used a small printer type unit (not a printer, though) to custom cut the screen protector. It's a "case" cut protector that has a notch for the front camera and fits to the edge of my case (sview) except for about 2.5 mm at the bottom of the screen. The rep said he could lower it a drop if I wish, but I didn't have time. I would say that it doesn't interfere at all with the fingerprint sensor, nor the feel of the s-pen. It was $25 with a lifetime guarantee.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the Costco screen protector installed yesterday. It was an interesting process where they used a small printer type unit (not a printer, though) to custom cut the screen protector. It's a "case" cut protector that has a notch for the front camera and fits to the edge of my case (sview) except for about 2.5 mm at the bottom of the screen. The rep said he could lower it a drop if I wish, but I didn't have time. I would say that it doesn't interfere at all with the fingerprint sensor, nor the feel of the s-pen. It was $25 with a lifetime guarantee.

Where at Costco do they install the screen protector? I would like to try that at some point.

I installed my favorite TPU protector, the Illumi Aqua Shield.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I like spigen neoflex .I have used them on my last two notes .easy to apply and does not interfere with finger print sensor

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the IMBZBK flexible screen protector from Amazon. I am glad there are 3 to a pack because the first one was damaged during installation at the left lower edge. Good point is that it works with fingerprint scanner and is very smooth. Other than the damage to edge, the rest of the protector is bubble free. An alignment tool, squeegee and rubber pad were included in the package and there is a link to a video that shows you how to install the protector. Case friendly too.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Got this one. I used this same brand and LK for my Note 20 Ultra. They have always worked for me, no complaints.
c6d019b1f036d89fed2cd9238d137e47.jpg