What screen protectors y'all got?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Like the title asked what y'all got ? Lol

I got the ringke film protector and im not a fan.Its already bubbling up at the bottom of my phone. I thought it would turn out like the ringke one I have on my note 20. That one went around the edges of the phone and tucked in nicely under the case. This one for the s22 doesn't work as well.

I'm open to links and suggestions as long as it doesn't involve me having to glue or wet it to get it to work.

Last edited:

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Never have used one once the factory installed one started to look like crap, then I take it off and go without. Now they don't come with a factory installed one, so I'm just going without.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Amazon no Prime and dates are March 4-14 for delivery.

Would I be better to order from Whitestone direct? They say free 2 day shipping.

Does Whitestone ship out quick?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Amazon no Prime and dates are March 4-14 for delivery.

Would I be better to order from Whitestone direct? They say free 2 day shipping.

Does Whitestone ship out quick?
I usually order from Dome directly but its a hit or miss how fast they deliver, my s22u Note delivery was fast not so much my pixel 6 pro maybe due to what they had in stock

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I usually order from Dome directly but its a hit or miss how fast they deliver, my s22u Note delivery was fast not so much my pixel 6 pro maybe due to what they had in stock

Yea, I usually order from Amazon but don't want to wait forever to receive it. Not showing prime shipping means that Amazon does not have them on hand. Maybe I'll wait a few more days and see if Amazon Prime shipping ever shows up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yea, I usually order from Amazon but don't want to wait forever to receive it. Not showing prime shipping means that Amazon does not have them on hand. Maybe I'll wait a few more days and see if Amazon Prime shipping ever shows up.
Yeah i would assume if Amazon doesn't have it in stock possible White Stone is short on stock also either way probably be delay

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Bought the MagGlass protector. I ordered the blue screen version which is really nice but, not finger print compatible. Even after adjusting the finger sensitivity no luck.

I did reach out to their customer support team who did respond but their tips didn't work.

Their instructions and ease of use how to install is amazing no problems at all.

I have ordered another screen from them that is finger print compatible.

I am using the S22 and so far loving the phone as well.