Who's not considering the V30?

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I think I've read every thread in the V30 forum, and followed this and the who's considering the v30 thread, but I can't really put myself in either position. If my V20 or v10 were to die completely, I would probably get the V30, or maybe I would look for a good deal on another V20. In my opinion, the V20 is just that good. In any case, I won't be an early adopter of the V30, or any other phone for that matter, because of the huge depreciation hit that comes with buying the next shiney thing.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I think I've read every thread in the V30 forum, and followed this and the who's considering the v30 thread, but I can't really put myself in either position. If my V20 or v10 were to die completely, I would probably get the V30, or maybe I would look for a good deal on another V20. In my opinion, the V20 is just that good. In any case, I won't be an early adopter of the V30, or any other phone for that matter, because of the huge depreciation hit that comes with buying the next shiney thing.
I enjoy reading posts like these. Always nice to see everyone's reasons for the device they prefer. Especially with the various devices available. Everyone has different reasons for why they chose a particular device and I find it cool to read about is all.

Duard

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My Note 4 is getting old, might have to replace it this Fall or maybe Fall 2018. I had always assumed I would get the successor to v20 and I was surprised to find that the v30 dropped battery replacability. Since I can't find any other suitably high function smartphone with replacable battery I will probably end up either Note 8 or V30. I like and heavily use the S-Pen, will have to see if it is useful enough to justify the price difference.