Who's getting the new 2023 Razr?

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I did have something strange happen to me yesterday, I picked up my phone which was just laying on the desk and opened the browser and nothing happened. I got a message that my sim card was disabled and I had just used the phone a few minutes before, I was looking at settings and couldn't find a problem and was about to call my carrier and thought to just restart the phone and after that everything worked fine again. I hope this was just a one time thing but it has me a little concerned.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Anybody here? Familiar with Motorola shipping? I have an arrival date of July 6, which is Thursday and have yet to receive a shipping notice. Still says “handling.” they’ve been “handling”it for 10 days now. Seems like a lot of “handling”, I hope their fingers aren’t greasy. 😂. Seriously though, they took my thousand bucks 10 days ago and I haven’t heard s**t from them, where the F is my phone?

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Ok, so I got this fake leather back case from amazon today and the bottom fits really nice, there's no tape, it just snaps on. The top slides off really easy though and I can see it being a problem and also that top part does not have an opening for the mic that is just above the volume buttons. I'm just using the bottom for now until I can get my hands on something where both pieces work.
Got the same one....the top piece has tape.Screenshot_20230705_161053_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
There was no tape anywhere on the one I received but no worries, I have returned it to amazon for a refund. AOD does drain the battery a little but you don't have to turn it on, but having that option is kind of expected at one thousand dollars in this day and age. As good as the battery life is on this device it wouldn't have been a problem for the phone but it's just a motorola thing. Maybe they'll be like apple and it'll just take some time to start adding it.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Anybody here? Familiar with Motorola shipping? I have an arrival date of July 6, which is Thursday and have yet to receive a shipping notice. Still says “handling.” they’ve been “handling”it for 10 days now. Seems like a lot of “handling”, I hope their fingers aren’t greasy. 😂. Seriously though, they took my thousand bucks 10 days ago and I haven’t heard s**t from them, where the F is my phone?
Unfortunately that's pretty typical from my experience with ordering directly through Motorola. The first time I actually thought they might be trying to rip me off lol.

It should be fine though 😉

Reactions: mustang8918

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately that's pretty typical from my experience with ordering directly through Motorola. The first time I actually thought they might be trying to rip me off lol.

It should be fine though 😉
Thanks, that’s about what I figured. I decided to give them a call and was surprised when I didn’t have to wait on hold forever. The person I talked to was pretty hard to understand due to heavy accent but I got my message across and was transferred to shipping manager. Interestingly the shipping manager has the exact same voice as the original person. Same gal! Lol, just put on a different hat, but an hour later I get an email saying device has shipped. Hmmm, problem is tho my delivery date has moved out another week. (sigh) Oh well, hoping it’s worth the wait.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally arrived. After 10 days of handling and 10 days shipping my red razr finally arrived. First thing I noticed is I really like big screens but I really hate big phones. This is perfect for me. A small phone with a big screen when you want one. Thats a win/win IMO .
Anyway been messing around with it for a few hours and setting it up from scratch just because I want it nice and fresh and all backups I had were to junky anyway. There is a slight learning curve with it but no problems , it will def be a gradual set up process. I'll post in the user review thread after I've had it up and running for a few days at least. Looks like a really sweet device tho.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Finally arrived. After 10 days of handling and 10 days shipping my red razr finally arrived. First thing I noticed is I really like big screens but I really hate big phones. This is perfect for me. A small phone with a big screen when you want one. Thats a win/win IMO .
Anyway been messing around with it for a few hours and setting it up from scratch just because I want it nice and fresh and all backups I had were to junky anyway. There is a slight learning curve with it but no problems , it will def be a gradual set up process. I'll post in the user review thread after I've had it up and running for a few days at least. Looks like a really sweet device tho.
I've never noticed this before as you just get use to things. But coming from. ZFlip4 and fold 4 as my 2nd device how the system hiccups on Sammy devices. The RAZR+ is so much more zippy no hiccups and the screens are amazing!

Reactions: cbreze and bkeaver

Zain Shahid

Mar 13, 2023
Visit site
Man this razr forum has been dead for ever.
A brand new shiny Razr is releasing this month. Who's getting it or at least wants to get it? I think this one looks to be pretty exciting. I'm giving it some thought. Does Motorola take trade-ins? I've got to many phones to just buy another outright. Lets discuss this new device and who will be picking one up.

Hey there! It's great to see some life back in the Razr forum with the upcoming release of the brand new shiny Razr! I share your excitement about this device, and it seems like it's going to be a pretty exciting addition to the market.

As for who's getting it or interested in getting it, count me in as one of those intrigued individuals! The foldable design and nostalgic charm of the Razr series have always caught my attention, and I'm definitely giving this new iteration some serious thought.

Regarding trade-ins, Motorola does offer trade-in programs for some of their devices, allowing users to trade in their old phones for credit towards the purchase of a new one. It might be worth checking with Motorola directly or looking for trade-in options at authorized retailers to see if you can use your current collection of phones to offset the cost of the new Razr.

Reactions: cbreze

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali