Why cant I connect to my smart devices.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

I have an issue with.. well I don't know with what.

I have a cheap Chinese camera and one day I see that it is gone from my app. You send Wifi info to camera via phone and when camera gets wifi it connects to app. So I reset the cam and send Wifi pass to it, it connected to WiFi, but my phone said fail to connect and that's it. But camera has a wifi light on and if I turn off the router the light goes off and when wifi on it comes back again.

So I thought it's an app or device fault. Now I bought new AEG dryer with wifi function and it's exactly the same. Phone is searching for device, asks for wifi pass, sends the info dryer connects to WiFi, strength 5/5, ip matches and all but app still tries to connect it and after 5- 10min I get an error message. Connection fail. Dryer was not able to join the network.. but I know it did.

No idea what to do, I already tried with: Poco f1, Huawei p10, Huawei P9 lite 2019

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The word "cheap" is key here -- if you have cheap devices from unreliable companies, then it's much more likely that their implementation of whatever connectivity software they're trying to use is poor. Try contacting the manufacturers of those devices to get support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000