why my lava iris x8 continuously says phone has stopped,though i clear data and cache?

A

AC Question

i bought my lava iris x8 9 months before.now i will receive a message phone has stopped though i clear all my data and cache,and also my phone doesn't read any sim card..it will continuously drain my full battery within 10 mins,,,what is problem in it?and also i didn't receive any update for my os.

jidendra pal

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey dude your problem can be solved, don’t worry!
Go to Setting >About Phone >Builder Number.
If The latest builder number is LAVA _IrisX8L_S009_20151028. If you have the older Software version then upgrade the latest version through FOTA. I guess after the upgrade the problem will be solved. Here are few things to remember before you upgrade to the new software
• Do not forget to take a backup of your data.
• The upgrade via FOTA is only possible with SD card and it should be properly inserted.
• The SD card should at least a space of 700MB
• The battery should be charged 50%
• And finally the phone should be connected to a healthy internet connection preferably Wi-Fi.
In case you have the older SW version (X8L_S007 OR Kitkat) you can check that through (Go to Setting >About Phone >Builder Number) then get the recommend upgrade software over FOTA. And after its done check whether u are still facing the problem or not!

Precondition are same as the above!
Now for the steps to be followed for the upgrade :
• Go to Menu then the Settings then the About Phone after that Software update after which the device will detect the update package present Online.
• Then choose download the update package.
• Once download done, Click the option of “Install update”
• And then you are good to go!

In case the problem continues after getting the new software upgrade then you can do the following:
• First take the backup of all your data.
• Go to Settings then Personal and then click on Backup and reset and finally Factory data reset.
Hopefully this will solve your problem completely.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh