Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruteforce037

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
This is my first post in AC, and what better way to kick it off then enter this contest for the Epic 4G. I recently let my Iphone 4 go for the Samsung Vibrant. I've had the device for about 3 days now. I am very curious to see the sales for the Epic 4G. It seems like the all in one device, but we all have our differences for use. (besides making calls) The way I see it, if I do not enter I do not have a chance. Thanks AC and good luck to all!

bazookabr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4G is the best Galaxy S variant and probably the best smartphone out there. I am sure that this beast will sell like hot bread! I just hope that Samsung takes a different approach and offers long support for it.

Last edited:

Funky Cricket

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seems like alot of palm pre to andriod converts lately. Palm better step up their game. I know i'm looking to switch and it seems like alot of the posts here and user's in the evo forums are former pre users.

kitster

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this contest.

As for the Epic 4G - I was holding out for an EVO, whenever they become magically available at BestBuy again. I know the Epic has some stronger features, and I would be willing to get one. There are a couple of things that are keeping me from racing to my BB to get one right now.

1) I have been bitten by Samsung before. Hello Instinct. Yuck. Yuck. The only thing worse than the phone itself was the Sprint ad campaign touting it's "Instinct Wins!" when compared to the 2G iPhone. Gimme a break. Hey look, the Instinct is .34 ounces lighter than the iPhone... Instinct Wins!

2) I have been bitten by slider phones before. Hello Palm Pre. Wonderful OS. I loved it. But, when you have to suffer through 7 phones because of various hardware issues - it gets a little tedious. OK, it was downright maddening.

So, my last two phones were a crappy Samsung and a crappy slider. That is what scares me about the Samsung/slider combo with the Epic 4G. BUT - Android is a wonderful OS (I finally got Sprint to give me a Hero instead of another refurb Pre) and Samsung has great hardware. So, maybe the combination - coupled with the 4G speed and kick-*** hardware - will be the right one for me.

Thanks again for the contest!

Kitster

pegb856

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Love my Hero but would sure like a little larger screen, it may diminish my desire for a tablet. Hope I win the Epic.

erhovie

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This phone is sweet. It would be nice having one for the wife so i only have to support one phone model at a time and I could get rid of her crappy palm pre.

texagg01

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I will refrain from saying that if I win this contest, it would be Epic. But I will say that winning this contest will score me some points with my wife who just had a baby a few weeks ago and is fed up with her Blackberry Tour. We had such high hopes for it, but alas, it has not lived up to our expectations. One problem after another has plagued that phone. I upgraded my previous phone to an EVO and have loved every minute I've had with it. My wife is not eligible for an upgrade until next May, so we're kinda stuck. Winning this phone would mean that she would finally get a phone on a reliable operating system and would also give her the physical keyboard that she is looking for. They keyboard has been the only part of her Blackberry experience that she has enjoyed. Sad, but true.

We are tired in this house with a new baby, broke as well because of said baby and I would greatly appreciate this new phone. It's a solid phone, the reviews have been fantastic. Now, send it here and no one will get hurt. Winning would be .....ehhh...I said I wouldn't say it. It would simply be wonderful.

Allldune58

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Trying to get my hands on one

I never really tried to whole enter to win in anything, I'm at my second sprint store but it looks like i won't get it today.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I simply love my Evo so I won't get on here dogging it out just to win the Epic, but I would simply love to be the winner of this awesome phone! I started not to post cause who am I kidding I never win anything, and what are the chances this time will be any different? Then I thought you can't win if you don't play so here is my official I want that Epic post!

iconeo

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
epic 4g

Sometimes I do really miss having a keyboard on my phone. But at other times I appreciate the simplicity of a thinner profile. O guess the biggest advantage would be emulators

Thanks

AndRoid_Rage

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Super Excited

It would make my year to win this device. I have been a BB user for such a long time and just recently traded someone for a Droid Eris. I'm out of contract right now, so if I were to get this Epic device, I'd be able to switch to Sprint and use 4g. I love your website and love what you guys do. I check in at least 2 or 3 times to day to keep up with the latest and greatest. Thanks for doing this! *crosses fingers*

hightechredneck

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Im not gonna be a trader to my Evo because its been good to me but it would be awesome to have both! That super screen is clean. Here's to never winning anything...

debello

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Android Central should also give a Epic away to one luck Moment owner who has endured a buggy phone for far to long. That they are willing to pay off contract price for a new phone, that is the kind of person that deserves a new free Epic 4G.

organix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am posting here to hopefully get this phone for my cousin. I don't need it as I've gotten a new phone recently.

Anyway, he keeps buying junk phones off ebay and won't stop. He bought a broken down Samsung Instinct in the winter that he needed to buy a new screen for...and body cause the thing was pink. That broke down on him relatively quickly and he took my wife's old Motorolla Q to hold him off. He then bought a Samsung moment online. This was severely broken. It was shattered inside and it didn't come with anything. No battery...no charger...nothing! He currently is using my wife's old Blackberry Curve. Please allow me to hand this guy a phone that works so he won't need to keep getting lemons! He doesn' realize he's wasting too much money trying to fix them all. It is a sickness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais