Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

urcstar8

May 23, 2010
Visit site
The upcoming EVO 4G phone is the great and first 4G phone on the market and I am very excited about the feature that we can talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time and on top of that we will be able to do video calling. I cannot wait to experience this baby.

badok88

May 23, 2010
Visit site
htc ego

i am realy looking forward to the htc ego - I am looking forward to to the massive 4.3 inch screen and being able to use wifi in internet caffees!

Paul Hunnisett

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I really like the important message implied in the acronym used for the name - Elephants Violently Oppress.

If I win this phone I will follow the spirit of that thought and campaign tirelessly.

mbabc

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm a poor boy from...

the mountains of Kentucky. So poor I'm using a 3 year old Palm 800w. I'm really looking forward to the big screen and the Android OS and how I'll now be able to help Monna' learn to read using it...

or something like that. (sniff...)

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
coming from a palm pre im excited about everything man, the screen, the 1 ghz processor and the fact that i am finally going to have an android phone to try out man this is awesome

champton83

May 23, 2010
Visit site
HTC EVO 4G from sprint

I would like to win the evo 4G.Thing i can do with the evo is use the mobile hotpot and use for email and makeing app's and the HDMI out put to my 65'' t.v and watch movie on the evo 4G.And i would love to use the 4G wimax data. and i like android 2.1 OS. Geting this phone will help me video chat on qik so my family can talk to me live. and the 1 GHz Snapdragon processor. the 4.3'' sreen, the 1.3 camera and 8mp camrea in the back of the evo 4g and the kick stand to watch good HD video.

infenit101

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Video Chat

I think chatting with friends and family over 3g/4g is the best feature. Throw in the fact that Sprint has some of the most value packed plans its just win-win baby!

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am and have been an iPhone user for years. I am excited to get the EVO because it addresses the shortcomings that the iPhone has IMHO. I am tired of having to re-jailbreak my phone and reinstall my apps/themes whenever a software update is released that I want. Customizing is very important to me. I also appreciate the ability to add storage via MicroSD. Another plus is the ability to replace the battery if I am somewhere that I don't have access to electricity. And as the poster before me mentioned, Sprint has much cheaper plans than AT&T.

Last edited:

jesser1986

May 23, 2010
Visit site
ive been a sprint user for the past 11 years and year after year since the iphone has came out sprint always promises a phone to compete with the iphone and it finally looks like they have a winner . ive been dissapointed before in wasting my money on the instinct and the palm pre they time they come out with something proming im stuck in a situration where i am currently not working to to a terrible accident that has force me not to work and be on disability and boy does disability checks suck big time government taxes the people who have nothing so much more then the top 1 percent of america and i guess im looking for a break and winning a free phone would help me out a bunch even if i do lose im still going to buy the htc ev0 i do have it preorder . from all the video's and info on this phone it looks like when i do get this i'll be finally happy with a phone for once

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
The thing I would potentially like the best, will be the two way video chat. This will allow me to see and speak to my mom 1200 miles away, while at work. I am stationed away from home.

Thank you for considering me.

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about the big, nice screen of the Evo. I do a lot of web browsing on my Palm Pre (now up for sale on Ebay) and I'm looking forward to a better browsing experience. I've resisted buying an ipad. Hopefully the Evo will take away the reasons I want the ipad (browsing, videos, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles