[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
C'mon. Marshmallow, Nexus imprint, awesome camera, but mostly because it's the new Nexus.

Posted via the Android Central App

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
There is a lot to love about that phone, the design, pure Android, the camera, finger print scanner..etc...but I number 1 would be the Pure Android Experience!

bbake516

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to win this for my wife who is using an old moto g and is becoming very frustrated with it not performing. She really needs a serious upgrade and I would love to surprise her with this.

zach471

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Would definitely love a shot to upgrade my camera, OS, hardware, software, serverware, tupperware, etc. 6p is the bomb diggity.

thatdidnthurt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this 6p. I am currently unemployed, desperately due for a new phone, and need to get out of my contract. It has been a while since I have had a Nexus (Galaxy Nexus) and I really miss having a pure Android experience. I am also a semi-pro photographer and the camera on the 6p is a beast. This would also enable me to give my old phone to my mom since she doesn't have a smartphone but wants one.

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Would love to get the nexus 6p so I could start using my Project Fi (and get off dumb old Verizon), to test out the fingerprint scanner (has to be better than the one in the note edge :/) and to use marshmallow! Never actually have had a "stock" Google phone... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeuchytil